More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Genericc616 Genericc616

So what problem do you have?

Sylvia - A highflying Lawyer

"Don't worry Michelle I'll take care of it, you've always been a good friend to me." Carla says as she comforts a crying woman in the booth of the diner.

"Thank you Carla, please you can't let him take my children away from me. He doesn't even care about them he just know it'll hurt me, the vindictive prick, he was the guilty one in all this." Michelle stammers before breaking into tears again as Carla hands her another tissue to dry her eyes.

"Don't worry their entire case about you being unfit to care for them is complete bullshit." Carla says as she puts her hands on her friends hand to comfort her.

"It's that bitch lawyer that he's been sleeping with, she's behind it all, but she's too good, she's been running circles around my lawyer." Michelle replies as she begin to tear up again.

"Wait so the lawyer representing your asshole husband is the same woman he was cheating on you with to start this whole mess?" Carla says as she puts an arm around her friend and rubs her shoulder.

"Yeah, she's only interested in his money, and sticking it to me is just some for costing her some big case from the embarasment of their affair being exposed." Michelle wept stopping to dry her eyes on the tissue Carla gave her.

"How the hell is she even still taking cases to trial, sureley she'd be out of the door, or busted down to some menial task for a bit." Carla says as she continues to comfort her friend.

"Dunno, she must have something on some of the senior partners or something." Michelle added as she takes a deep breath.

"Really? Now that's intresting." Carla says to herself thinking for a moment. "So if this cheating Lawyer wasn't able to represent your asshole husband, do you reckon your lawyer could get you full custody." Carla enquired with a level tone as to try not to upset her friend again.

"Yeah, without her then this business about me being unfit to be a mother to my children would go away, that bitch Sylvia is trying to me to get a check up by one she's picked, so they'd be bound to write whatever she asks them to." Michelle spat in disgust with the lawyers name being spat in a particularly venemous manner.

"Alright, Look Michelle leave this with me, I'll work my magic on this. You just go home and get some rest, invite your parents down for support, that should stop your soon to be exhusband from trying anything before the trial, so you just rest and relax and enjoy the time with your kids they need their mother as much as you need them, so be strong and leave it to me." Carla assured, as Michelle looked up and smiled for the first time since she had met Carla at the Diner.

"Thank you so much Carla, this means everything to me." Michelle finished as she picked up her mug of coffee and finished the last of the drink in one gulp.

Carla saw her friend to the taxi, not wanting her to drive in her current state, as she had practically jumped with every text and call from her Cell before you took it off her. She promised to return the cell in a day or two's time keeping a hold of the device for two reasons. Firstly to keep her husband from upsetting her with his provocative texts, and secondly to get everything she needed on this Sylvia in order to come up with a good plan to remove her from the equation, and maybe get some good old fashioned while you were at it.

Carla wasted no time unlocking Michelle's phone, and quickly leafing through various texts and social media pages of her husband, she was able to get a full name and address for Sylvia, finding that she seemed to be a successful lawyer, and you hated to admit a very attractive woman, based on the pictures on the phone that the private detective had sent Michelle as proof that her husband was up to something.

Carla paid the tab for the diner tipping generously to the waiter, and got into her car, and made a call on her hands free set as she set off back to her farm.

"Hello mistress." Chirped Claire, as her cheerful tone made Carla smiled, it had been a long and hard meeting with Michelle, seeing her in that state.

"Hello my darling pet, your mistress has need of your excellent talents." Carla coo's hoping the tone would travel well through the phone.

"Ohhhh does that mean I might get a reward." Claire giggles in response.

"Of course, in fact pull this off and I'll let you sleep at the foot of my bed, and all the perks of being close by when we're in bed." Carla purred, knowing that the encouragement would get her the results she needed.

"Oh wow, what do you need me to do Mistress." Claire giggled as she was clearly excited at the prospect. Carla smiled, she enjoyed Claire's company, and she was very obedient, but she was afriad she might be getting to soft on her, but still she did good work, and knew how to make you squeal like no one else, so if having night after night of hot wild sex was what it took to help Michelle, then it couldn't be helped.

"I've got a lawyer, a Sylvia Despona, I need you to have a rummage around her social media and see if she has any online Aliases with something I can exploit." Carla confirms.

"On it, give me a couple hours, and I'll have every dirty secret she's shared in so called anonymity." Claire giggles as Carla disconnects the call before Claire got too carried away.

"Alright Sylvia, I got one top girl working on your weakness, and me to work on an opening, hope your ready to have a taste of your own medicine you homewrecking bitch." Carla said aloud as she pulled into the farm, and strode purposefully to her office, not even stopping to greet your regular patrons who were arriving, although they recognized the look in her face, and knew not to take any offence to it.

What's Sylvia's weakness, and whats your plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)