More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

Sword Art Online

(This story takes place in an alternate SAO, where Kayaba enlisted the help of a programmer who added a lot of hentai inspired features to the game. Follow this link for more on that: http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure/game1/docs/961/961953.html )

                                 Sword Art Online
                                           Aincrad
                                           Floor 22

Asuna kissed Kirito as her hand continued its exploration of his erect member, stroking it gently, almost teasingly with just the barest of touches. He squirmed a bit, silently asking for more but she refused to be hurried. She felt his tongue press at her lips and she allowed it inside, letting her own tongue join with it. Her other hand was thrust into her panties, holding the material aside so that Kirito's agile digits could more easily access her needy pussy. She moaned into his mouth as she felt a particularly nice sensation thrumming out from her clitoris. Then she broke their kiss and sat back a bit, “Oh! Ah! Right there! That feels sooo good, Kirito!”

He remained silent, concentrating on his task but she could see a little smug smirk appear upon his lips. Well, she couldn't have that...
She took a suddenly much firmer grip upon his dick, grabbing it about the base and pulling the loose skin tight, so that the pink head actually bulged. Kirito's hand at her loins faltered and then he let out the cutest little sound as she started to strongly pump her fist.

“A-Asuna! Ah!”

“Does it feel good?” she asked with a prim little smile.

“Yes!” he gasped, his body tensed so tightly his avatar's washboard abs were standing out upon his slim stomach, “You've gotta slow down or ah-AH-”

Asuna's attention left his handsome passion-flushed face to watch with avid fascination as his cock began to erupt, spewing forth his seed in a fountain that shot up a foot in the air before splashing down around her rapidly pistoning hand. Kirito grunted and thrust his hips as more cum fired outward in an arc to spatter his abs, some even reaching his chest and lightly raining down upon the hand she had resting there. With each successive spurt, the amount and of his ejaculation lessened until finally there was just a light dribbling over the back of her slowing hand and Kirito let out a deep sigh, sinking fully into the bed as his climax abated fully.

Asuna gently released his spent member, carefully laying the softening length atop his navel and then gave him a smug smirk of her own. It didn't phase him as he lay there, making a show of putting his hands behind his head, “You know I had thoughts of doing something else with that.”

“Oh?” she asked, sliding her legs around to scissor around his, pressing her still very warm and ready loins against his thigh.

“Had being the key word here. Now its spent and I'm sleepy.” he yawned.

She smacked him playfully on his sticky chest, “Oh no you don't! Like your stamina bar doesn't fill up in just a few minutes! Come here! You're doing this now!” Asuna pulled at his shoulders and her husband gamely came along with a cute smile.

Minutes later, she was crooning really quite lewdly as Kirito's tongue enthusiastically plumbed her rather exquisitely simulated vaginal entrance. Her panties were now on the floor somewhere as the fingers of his right hand teased around her clit and the other hand clutched her left thigh from below, pushing it up and bending her leg to increase his access, his face pushing even closer as his lips kissed hers there. 

It wasn't long at all before she was cumming and she cried out. Below Kirito was treated to an explosion of her juices as her Von Etchi designed reproductive system performed exactly to its hentai inspired standard, ejecting a rather large amount of fluid.

Soon enough the newlyweds were dozing peacefully, their naked bodies pressed against each other.

Kirito and Asuna had a lot of very good reasons to curse the name of Kayaba Akihito. Mostly for the friends that had died, actually for all of the people who had been killed for his insane dream, this game of his. But there was a sliver of guilty gratitude deep down as well, one they'd never admit out loud to anyone else. The fact that they'd met and fallen in love with each other in this place. That would never have happened if not for getting trapped here in Sword Art Online. There were other things too. Less pure reasons.

That the sensations one felt here seemed almost indistinguishable from those of the real world. They'd both been virgins (and technically still were) before the game, but the sex they experienced here seemed to be just as good as the real thing. Certainly they absolutely enjoyed it as they'd spent their honeymoon here on this serene floor of the floating dungeon, having it at least five or six times a day. Another important fact was the complete lack of consequences that would have made them at least hesitate or feel some guilt towards their families back in the real world. Here in this virtual world they could express their love as physically and in every variety they desired without any fear of disease or a pregnancy.

Kirito could steadily pump his aching prick as he was doing right now without any need to hold back. No condom necessary. No birth control. No fear of censure. He could unleash his seed into her heavenly pussy just as his every physical urge demanded. And that was just what he was going to do.

Asuna had both hands clutching the sheets beneath them as her husband drove his hips into her over and over again. His penis slid into her welcoming passage with a steady beat, keeping her pleasure constant and prolonging this wonderful moment. She groaned as he shifted gears, changing his angle, and eliciting new sensations that drove her approaching climax. She grabbed around his neck and pulled him down for a strong possessive kiss, even as she lewdly swung her legs around to clasp across his rutting buttocks in a confident way she never would have imagined a couple of weeks ago when they'd first hesitantly consummated their relationship.

It was not long before he was cumming, gasping her name into her shoulder, as his warmth shot out to fill her core. It was an incredible feeling, one that brought a sense of intimacy and closeness that she could not have ever imagined before even as she was somewhat dismayed to think about some perverted programmer actually sitting at a computer somewhere designing the actual sensation of her womb being filled with semen. 

Minutes later, Kirito's finger was blurring across her clit as his mouth sucked and alternately flicked across her nipple in order to secure her own swiftly approaching climax. She called out his name and hugged him tightly as it crashed across her over and over again in waves. It seemed to go on for several very long pleasurable minutes before it relented and the strong arms of slumber pulled her down even as her husband pressed his warm comforting body down onto hers. 

A half hour later she awoke to the sound of birds chirping through the open window and a beautiful vista on display through it. Kirito, his head on her bosom, somehow sensed her waking and opened one eye. He smiled at her.

“This is nice.” she said after a moment.

He opened both eyes, “I know. Makes me sad we're going to have to go back to-”

She thrust a finger right up to his nose and commanded, “Nope. No thinking about that right now. We're here. Now. That's all that matters.”

He smiled again and closed his eyes, “Right you are.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)