More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by izodanator izodanator

What kind of convention is it?

Swinger

"Welcome to our Annual Swinger Convention!"

Both yours and Anna's mouths drop to the floor. You look around the front lobby and see a bunch of people drinkng, talking, and enjoying themselves. The guest are varied in age and interests. On a couch near the door there is a couple making out while another man watches. Some of the guests look at the two of you and smile.

You look at Anna. She is in complete shock, and her face has turned a little red from embarrassment. "I....I'll, umm. Go see what is going on," you tell her. She nods her head.

"Welcome to the resort, sir. How may I help you?" the front desk clerk asks.

You speak with the clerk for a few minutes. She informs you that all rooms during convention weeks are non refundable.

You give Anna the news but cannot read what she is thinking by her face. "We spent so much on this resort package," she says. "I don't think I can just throw that money away. I think we should stay and just make the most of the week."

Taking another look around the lobby at all of the beauties, you cannot help but smile. "Yeah. Let's try and be optimistic about it."

Twenty minutes later, you and Anna have finished bringing your bags up to the room. It is a nice room with two beds, a large bathroom, and a balcony. There is a brochure near the TV that lists many of the activities which are available while staying at the resort. It also lists events specific to the convention.

Some of the activities include horseback riding, swimming in the pool, the private beach, poker room, sauna, hot tubs, yoga class, massages, jet skis, full spa, etc. The usual stuff for a vacation resort.

Special events include a wine tasting, a dance planned for the evening, a number of sports tournaments, and a meet and greet designed for first timers at the convention.

What activity/event do you suggest or Anna? Or do you go off on your own?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)