More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Anonegg Anonegg

...where does she work?

Swimming instructor for the elderly

Jenna pulled up outside of the swimming baths about twenty minutes before it was due to open. The ride over had been inexplicably uncomfortable. For some reason the leather seats seemed to stick to her skin more than usual, pinching her flesh whenever she turned a corner. She hadn't been able to reach down and adjust her shorts - she had only began driving recently, and she was very to shift her hands from the ten and two position.

"Still, not an issue now." she told herself as she climbed out of the car.

Anyone watching would have been mesmerized as the gorgeous, curvy eighteen year old brunette locked her car door and strode across the car park to the employee entrance. Her breasts jiggled with her every step, and her backside writhed from side to side as she walked.

Once inside, she was greeted by silence. Most of the staff would be upstairs in the cafeteria, enduring the daily staff meeting. Since Jenna was only a part timer, this wasn't something she had to worry about. Instead she pushed open the door to the women's lockeroom, picked an empty locker at random and put her handbag inside. She kicked off her shoes and stripped off her socks, so that, unbeknownst to her, she was completely naked. She placed her only garments on the bench beneath the locker.

As she reached for her handbag to withdraw her swimsuit (which, like the rest of her clothes, was actually back at home and forgotten about), she felt the sudden urge to pee. Two small side-rooms were attached to the main lockeroom; one containing showers, the other containing toilet cubicles. Jenna dashed into the latter, took a seat and relieved herself.

Within a few minutes she returned to her locker. She popped open her handbag, and went to retrieve the swimsuit inside... and found it missing

Does she know?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)