More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Knealan Knealan

What happens next?

Swerve!

You glance up just in time to spot the hitch-hiker, and swerve to avoid their waving hand. Slamming on the breaks by pure instinct as adrenaline floods your brain.

From the back seat Cody is the first to break the silence. "Shit. that was close dude"

Stephanie is halfway out of her seat already, leaning out her window to call out to the figure "You okay? Sorry about that, this spaz clearly can't drive" you blush, remembering why you were distracted as her posture brings the suggestive curve of the back of her jeans into view...

You miss the reply, shaking your head to clear it of these thoughts. Again.

"Sure thing, least we can do after that scare, where are you headed?" Steph's voice again...you glance in the rear view as the passenger door opens, the red head who enters is cute in a tom boyish kind of way, short hair barely passing her pierced ears (and eyebrow) she was flatter than Stephanie despite being at least a few years older. You catch Cody also checking her out, only he blushes and looks away quickly, well, you do know he has a thing for red heads...

Tyler meanwhile looks confused, having barely woken up in the commotion "um, hi...do I know you?...are we there?" his confused mumbles break the tension nicely, and the music of Stephanie's laughter fills the car as the new-comer closes the door. She has a dark skirt on, and leggings underneath...with the heat those must have been unbearable, but they did do nice things for her calves. Jesus, concentrate on the road John you tell yourself. You start the car up again, clearing your head.

"Did you hear that John, she's Kevin's cousin, those jerks ditched her half way as a prank. Your friend is an royal Ass Tyler" As usual Stephanie had command of the conversation.

Tyler shrugged, "Oh sorry, forgot he was inviting anyone, don't remember meeting you though, thought all his cousin's were dudes"

His family and Kevin's had a time share on the cabin, which meant over break we'd have to share it with him, his younger sister Jenny, and apparently some random cousin. Great how were you ever gonna make a move on Steph surrounded by half a dozen people...you glance back again and see the girl blushing prettily, freckles showing as clearly as...was that an Adam's apple bobbing nervously under her chin?

You ponder the discovery in silence or point out that Kevin is really an even bigger ass than Tyler would admit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)