More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dismfer Dismfer

What story do you want to hear?

Sweet niece 18th summer fuckfest. ()

So this is the most recent story I could tell you. See I have this older sister, nice lady if a bit stuck up, but she's family, and she's got this hot cheerleader for a daughter. Now I know you might be thinking, Tara since you fuck your own family is there any chance she's more than your niece? No as a matter of fact. Sis was out of the house by the time I became "normal" and didn't visit a lot. By the time she settled down and had her kid I was living it up around the world. Now for sure, I have plenty of other kids (not that I actually meet them), hell a few are older than my niece, but this one is not on me.

So to get to the meat of the story I decided to take a summer off to visit my family. I don't actually work, I can actually just get money by going to a bank and telling them to give me the money and they'll say it was a normal thing to do. Not that I pay for things all that often. I spend most of my time traveling. However, I had seen a few pictures of my Niece, Sarah, over the years, and let's just say she developed well. She turned 18 in the fall, so in the summer after she finished school I decided to drop in and say hi, and stay a few weeks. Get to really know her on a personal level.

With that decided, I drove up to their house on the first day of summer to start this particular party. Their house was your typical McMansion, the sort of place you can basically hear the cries of quiet desperation from miles around. I'm not sure what Cassandra's, that's my sister by the way, husband did for work. Not that it mattered, he apparently split with her a few years ago. She kept the house though, so that's good. Parking in the far too big driveway I knocked on the front door.

After a few minutes, the door swung wide to reveal my niece in all her barely legal glory. Her hair was long and blond, she had the deepest blue eyes you could ever see and a lightly freckled face. Thankfully she got her body from me, minus my best attribute of course, leaving her with D-cups and wide hips. She stood there confused in sweets, clearly, she was about to start working out.

"Hey," she greeted slowly. "Can I help you?"

"Do you recognize me?" I asked. When she shook her head I tutted her a bit. "It's me, Auntie Tara."

"Aunt Tara?" She gasped, we haven't seen each other since she was in middle school after all. "Hey, Mom! Aunt Tara is here!" she called back into the house. I couldn't wait to test those pipes.

"Tara," Cassandra called out confused. "What are you doing here? It's been months since you called."

"Sorry sis," I said as I entered the house, sliding past Sara. "I decided to stop by for the summer."

"The whole summer?"

"Yep."

"Well, we could make up a guest room I suppose."

"No need," I told her as I wrapped an arm around Sarah and started lightly groping her tits. "I'm going to stay in Sarah's room. I've figured that I'll spend the next few months fucking her in every hole she has. You know, as a bonding experience."

My sister nodded for a moment before shrugging a bit. "Yeah alright, seems to make sense. Any chance you'll pull out? I don't really look forward to being a grandmother this young."

"Pull out," I chuckled as I pushed Sarah down on her knees before unzipping my fly and letting my cock out. "For three months? You're crazy. You and Sarah are just going to have to hope no accidents happen. Right Sarah?"

Sarah looked up from her position on the floor seemingly in a bit of a daze after learning she was going to spend months getting fucked by her aunt. "I guess so. I really don't want to be a mom right now. I'm still a virgin so poping my cherry seems a bit out there."

"Can't stay a virgin forever sweetheart," I say as I rub my cock around her face for a bit, enjoying the soft feeling of her skin on my dick. "Now open up. I haven't had a chance to blow my load since this morning and need to release my balls before we do anything major."

Sarah nods before opening her mouth and taking my cock inside. She's clearly inexperienced a this and not really sure how to handle it. Not that it matters. I lightly push her back until her back rests against the wall of the entryway, then use the wall to pin her head while I more and more of my cock inside. It is heaven after that long car ride and I take time pulling out and pushing back in, loving the soft gaging noises she makes as I her to deep throat my cock.

"Well, if you two are busy," Cassandra said as she turned back the way she came and started to walk away. "I'll leave you to it. When you're done come hang out, we'll talk."

"Sure thing sis," I groan as I feel Sarah's tight throat on my cock. "That's right dear, swallow my cock."

Sarah mumbled something on my cock as she struggled lightly against the intrusion. She couldn't really fight me, this was normal after all, but she did work for her air. After a few moments of deep throating I felt my balls churn, then tightening, then spurt out a huge load. I make sure to stay throated so all my cum goes right to Sarah's belly, before pulling out. She falls to the side gaging a bit as she catches her breath. After she looks up at me with those wide blue eyes, her face stained with tears. It's fucking beautiful.

"Let's head upstairs," I tell her as I pull her up. "It's time for me to pop your cherry."

"Ok auntie," she mumbled before leading me up toward her bedroom.

Time to pop a cherry.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)