More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rob goodfellow rob goodfellow

Read the note or make your own plans?

Sweet Slumber

You shake your head and sigh. No use checking the message Roxy left. It means she's occupied here or elsewhere. In any event, it looks like you'll have to make the most of the evening without Roxanne's company.

You begin to disrobe as you make your way to the bedroom, closing the door after you cross the threshold. By the time you make it to your very comfortable feather-down queen bed, you're clad in only your boxers. Peeling them off, you let your massive member swing free. Even the cool air on your bare dick reminds you how little affection it's seen lately. A tingle runs from the base of your shaft to its head as you ponder the merits of giving it a little attention yourself.

Ultimately though, you figure if you've already come this far, you may as well just relax and settle in for an early night's rest. Slipping underneath your sheets, you wriggle until comfortable, stretching and yawning. No sooner than your head hits the pillow do your eyes become droopy, lids lolling heavily until blackness overcomes you. The last thing you feel is the slow sinking sensation of sleep washing over you.

While you dream, you can't help but picture Roxanne. She's wearing a tiny red and white plaid button up that she's tied up so it bares her midriff all the way up to her breasts. Cleavage squeezing through the tiny aperture the shirt makes, your hands reach out wantonly. You feel warmth surround your member and it swells. It feels so good you never want it to stop.

Looking down you see Roxy again, hair pulled back and wearing a carnival mask that only covers her eyes. She's wearing a skirt and garters but no tops. Her breasts sway as she swallows your member entirely with no complication. Roxanne's eyes convey a smile. You can feel your balls tighten up and tension arcing through your body. A bolt of pleasure surges through your entire frame, coursing through your being to the only outlet it has. Your orgasm builds, ready to gush generously down your roommate's throat.

But just as you're about to pop, you hear a very real sound that nearly awakens you from your dream. What was that? Is it worth waking or should you try and block it out to see if your dream resumes?

Check the sound or forget about it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)