More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose adventure shall you follow?

Swapped...

The young, ripe girl body came as a complete shock. Jack lifted her weak arms and looked down at her lovely breasts. The new mark on her breast scared and... Thrilled her. Her nipples grew erect as her excitement peaked into arousal. The breasts that hung from her slim torso were so small and perfectly formed. She knew they were sensitive. She knew her body was innately submissive and craved sex. She knew that her body had been selectively bred for its beauty - it was meant to be gazed upon naked. It was intended to please her master. It was property. For the pleasure of others.

Moments ago she'd been screwing her tight little pussy. Semen dribbled from between her legs. It amazed her. Filled her with humble surprise. She reached down and touched her still moist and aroused nether lips. Hairless, they tingled.

"Surprised ?" Jackie looked up at the body she had occupied. "It's good to be free of that body. Such a weak willed, pliant form... I had to spend a day in it waiting for your arrival. I ended up submitting to three knights, a herald and a manservant." He shivered. "I loved every second of it. The coursing through your veins, your over sensitive body, your incredible libido..." He said knowingly as Jackie blushed. "I expect that by the end of tomorrow you won't want to escape, you'll have embraced your new subservient role fully. Not that you have a choice." He lifted the skimpy rags from her breasts and caressed them masterfully.

Jackie found her body responding against her volition. "I'll be back in the confederation by then." He turned her around and gripped her hips, his manhood rising between her thighs. She found herself fearfully waiting for him to enter her. She could feel him at her lips. She knew it was wrong. She knew that if she didn't fight, didn't try to get her body back she'd be stuck on this backwater planet like this forever. But the knowledge and the ability to act on it were two things entirely different.

Jackie the Acteonese girl found herself arching her back and widening her legs. She was like some instinctive animal, rubbing her moist sensitive clit on his head and whimpering with overpowering need. She wanted to beg. For mercy. For freedom... For him to take her submissive little body and fuck her into oblivian.

As he slid into her engorged sex she knew that she was trapped. The thought was exhilarating. Her little breasts bounced and little grunts of pleasure escaped her pretty lips as her master took her new female virginity and she became a forever. The she was meant to be. She found it frightening how eager she was. How perfect and right it felt to be a thrall. As she came loudly and passionately she wondered how she could have found release any other way.

"Thankyou master..." She whispered.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)