More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Superflie Superflie

What's in store for tomorrow?

Suzy's POV of the second day

I walk away from my boyfriends house and get into my car and drive home. As soon as I get home, I get a text message. It's from Amy asking if I'd do her a favor. I know Amy and my boyfriend don't get along all that well. And he was pretty happy when he ratted her out. Me and my older sister are best friends so I don't fully understand the hostility. He should love his older sister.

I text her back asking what she needs. Maybe if I got closer to Amy I could help them get closer. Besides I've kinda always thought Amy was cool. I've never had to many friends. I'm always so caught up in school. Trying to do my best.

She asks if I could help her run some errands tomorrow. This is perfect. I immediately respond telling her I'll help. I head inside, shower, and go straight to bed.

The next morning I go to get Amy. I'm pretty excited. This will be the first time I've really hung out with another girl in a long time. I knock on the door and go inside. My boyfriend is sitting at the table eating.

“Suzy, what are you doing here?” he asks me a little confused.

“You're sister asked me if I'd take her to run some errands today. You always tell me I need to make more friends, and Amy is pretty cool” I explain to him. I figured he wouldn't want me to hang with her.

“So you're going to make friends with my bitch sister?” he looks kinda angry. I hate when he calls her names.

“Don't talk about you sister like that, she's your family” I scald him. I'm starting to get angry. I really want these two to get along.

“Yeah little bro, why the hostility?” Amy looks at him sweetly. I can't tell if she's faking. Or maybe she really wants to make amends. Just then she stands up and kisses him on the forehead.

“Awwww, See you two can get along” I think she really wants to get along. We'll be back late and then me and you can hang before I got to be home.” I turn around and me and Amy walk out the door.

We get in the car and Amy tells me she needs to run to the library, to the mall, and to the college.

“How come we've never hung Suze?” Amy looks at me kindly. Suze? I've never had a nickname before. I like it!

“You and your brother never seem to get along. I didn't want him to get made.” She looks over at me with annoyance in her eyes

“You can't let that control what you do. You're your own person. What are you not allowed to have friends?” She has a point. I can't let someone else tell me not to be friends with who I want.

“You're right. He'll have to deal with it.” I look over real quick and smile.

We make small talk while in the car and eventually end up at the library. “You coming in?” Amy asks me as she steps out the car.

“Nah. I'll just wait in the car.” She steps out the car and walks into the library. And after a short wait she come back out with a couple books. With that we're off to the mall.

“You can't just sit in the car this time, come on.” Amy motions me out of the car. I suppose we can't hang out if I just sit in the car.

“I'm coming.” I get out the car and run up to Amy's side. We go to a few stores. Walk around chatting. It's a lot of fun just being a girl. After a while we find ourselves in the food court.

“I know a couple workers here. I'll get us some free food.” She walks up to the pizza place and talks to a few guys and walks back with some pizza. “Hope you like pepperoni!” We sit down and start to eat. “So have you ever thought about getting some piercings?” That came out of no where.

“I've thought about it but never had the guts. Do you think they'd look good on me?” I ask her

“Oh yeah. You'd be so hot.” She smiles at me.

“What would I even get though?” I don't know what would even look good.

“What about something like this” Amy sticks out her tongue showing me her tongue ring. “This is my favorite one.”

I like the way her tongue ring looks. I imagine myself with a tongue ring. I'm starting to consider it. “What would your brother think though?”

“Who cares. It's your tongue. Besides guys love tongue rings for a certain reason.” Amy makes a motion with her hand and cheek. I blush.

After lunch we finish running her errands and head back to her house. When we go inside my boyfriend looks at me angerly and Amy goes upstairs. Before long we're on the couch making out. When his tongue hits mine it makes me think about the tongue ring again.

“So what do you think about tongue rings?” I ask him nervously

“Where is this coming from” He looks confused

“Amy has hers done. And she was telling me about it. I thought I might get it done.” I say seriously

He insults his sister again. Telling me not to be like her. We start to argue for the first time. I didn't think I'd get this angry. After a short while I get up and just leave. I go straight home and lay in my bed. I still feel angry at him. And longer I lay here to more mad I get. And eventually I fall asleep.

In the morning I text Amy asking if she wants to hang out. Still feeling angry. I drive to Amy's house and we're off. “So where would I get my tongue pierced if I wanted?” I ask Amy when she gets in the car.

“Do want to get it done?” She looks at me surprised.

“I've thought a lot about it. Yes I want it done.” Amy tells me where to go and before to long were at a tattoo parlor. Inside I look at the books they have on the counter as Amy talks to the guys working there. As I flip the pages of the book something catches my eye. A tongue piercing with two bars. Two at once? When Amy walks over to tell me to go with her I point at the picture. “I want this” I smile

We walk to the back room where a large black guy sits in a chair next to a what looks like a doctors chair. He puts on gloves, I tell him exactly what I want and a few minutes later, I'm looking in the mirror at my tongue with two bars in it.

“Now that's hot as fuck” The large guy looks at me smiling. “Now that's something I'd like to feel on my dick” He vulgarly states. I look wide eyed at Amy. I've never had someone say something like that before.

Amy walks over and pushes the guy backwards. “Calm down big boy.” We pay the guys and we go out to the car. “So you'll have a little trouble talking for about the next week. And it might hurt a bit. It'll be worth it. Let me see it again.” I stick my tongue out. “Yeah that's hot.” hot huh? I blush at Amy and smile shyly. After we hang out for a little bit longer I take her back home. The whole car ride home I play with the bars in my mouth.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)