More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mfucker mfucker

Who do you play?

Suzette Spencer

The holographic image flickered as you reach out, trying to touch the famous Suzette Spencer. It is life size, and the details are immaculate. Her dirty brown hair, full red lips and those long sexy legs. The image is so real you swear you can see up her short pink summer dress.

You are already starting to strip her in your mind, when the images slowly faded away. Time stopped momentarily, as you wait in anticipation for what was to come next.

The door opens behind you, and you turn quickly. It is Suzette Spencer alright, and you could feel your dick hardening already. She has the most seductive smile you have ever seen, and seems glad that you are checking her out.

A simple blouse with flower prints hugged her upper body tightly, thrusting her full breasts out at you as she takes her seat opposite you. You tilt your head slightly to look at her gorgeous legs, only covered by a short lime green skirt. As she crosses her legs, you try to catch a glimpse of what was beneath.

"It's red, my dear. Pink if you go far enough." She grins, her red lips tempting you.

It takes awhile to sink in, but now you are pretty sure that things are for real around here. This is indeed a dream come true. Pink. You shudder as you think about the possibilities.

"Before we continue, there is someone you should see," She breaks the silence.

As if on cue, another figure enters through the open door, and the person you see next totally knocks your socks off. In a long black gown, with slits up to her hips, you see for the first time in your life, in person, Aria Giovanni.

"Hi," her strong Italian accent comes through. "I'll be your dealer, if you don't mind?" It was more of a statement than a query though. No man on this planet would mind seeing Aria Giovanni dressed like that, up close.

"We shall begin then," Aria prompts, as she draws out a deck of cards.

The cards are dealt quickly, but with two gorgeous women in the same room as you are, it seemed like eternity. Just when you think that you cannot keep your eyes off Suzette, Aria's enticing cleavage snatches your attention. Both women are enjoying themselves though.

INITIAL HAND
Ace of Spade.
Jack of Hearts.
Nine of Diamond.
Eight of Hearts.
Eight of Clubs.

A pair, it was something but not much. Might not be enough for you to win this round.

What would you bet on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)