More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spindizzy Spindizzy

Who does he select for his first test?

Susanne his youngest sister

He passes the kitchen where his mother is busy baking up a storm and heads upstairs intending to test his new discovery on one of his sisters. Melinda's room proves to be empty but he hears music coming from Susanne's room, some edgy indy band he doesn't recognize.

He grins at the thought of making his serious studious sister obey his commands (assuming the gizmo works as advertised). He could play some truly epic pranks on her. Reasoning that her obstinate personality might make her resistant to hypnosis (or whatever it is the gadget actually does) he cranks the dial up to full power.

A low hum fills his head and electrical tingles crawl across his skin. His senses sharpen his mind races and a tight knot of excitement forms in his stomach. Could it be that this is actually for real? Only one way to find out.

He flings open the door to his sister's room. His sister lays a few feet away propped up on her bed. One hand holds a dog eared paperback the other is pushed down the front of her jeans. For a moment the two of them just stare at each other in mutual shock.

Her pretty face flashes from shock to outraged fury and her mouth opens to scream at her big brother.

"Oh god this is so embarrassing" he has time to think as she draws breath "I can't believe I caught my sister masturbating! Mom is going to kill me, hell she'll kill us both! I wish she would just shut up and let me explain."

With that last thought, there is a sharp crack and the smell of ozone hangs in the air. Jason's head spins and his vision blurs for a moment. When he gets his bearings again he sees...

What does Jason see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)