More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drake G. Reaper Drake G. Reaper

What's next?

Susan starts growing and changing.

Getting out of bed in the morning Reed is surprised to see that Susan hasn't returned to bed going to the kitchen he is shocked by what he's seeing. There sitting in the middle of a pile of discarded and eaten food is his wife though she's changed quite a bit. Where she used to be 5 foot 6 she is now over 8 feet tall nearly 9 and looking quite a bit fat though he'll never say that out loud.

"Susan dear, are you alright." Reed asks a little concerned.

"Of course Reed, I'll come back to bed as soon as I'm done." Susan replies.

"Susan, it's the morning I think you've been eating all night." Reed tells her.

Shocked Susan stands to her full height of now over 10 feet tall her nightgown torn in several places showing deep and light blue scales, claws on her hands and feet. Taking in her new appearance further shocking the blonde-haired lizard-woman.

"REED!! What's happened to me I-I-I I'm so big and tall are these scales? Reed what's happening to me?" Susan asks panicked.

"Don't worry Susan I'll figure this out and why this has happened to you." Reed says stretching up to her.

Calming down a bit Susan follows Reed to his lab ducking through the doorways as not to hit her head. Sitting in Reed's lab as he runs tests on her she sees Valeria come up to her.

"Momma when I grow up will I be as big and pretty as you?" Valeria asks her mother.

Susan starts smiling at her daughter, the now 12-foot lizard-woman pats Valeria's head careful not to hurt her with her claws.

"Of course you will I'm your mother, after all, you'll grow up to be beautiful women in your own right." Susan says more trying to reassure herself.

"Hm interesting." Reed remarks.

"What's interesting?" Susan asks.

"The changes that are being done to your DNA were caused by an external signal of some kind though I can't seem to figure out how to stop it or even what the end goal of it is." Reed admits at a loss.

"Don't worry read I'm sure you'll figure it out. Say could we get some more food I'm starving." Sue says smiling as pleasantly as ever while her stomach growls like a ferocious monster.

* * *

Sitting accross from She-Hulk, Rogue and the Jade giantess have been busily eating as much food as they can. Discarded pizza boxes, burger wrappers, and hundreds of Chinese take-out boxes surround the pair. Though through there late-night meal binging She-Hulk manners seem to and she rushes to stuff more and more into her gut while Rogue's manners have increased to the point of the highest refinement.

"Hey Rogue, you still hungry?" She-Hulk asks shoving a burrito into her mouth.

"I must say, I am still quite famished my dear even after all we've eaten come let's have another grand feast." Rogue says her voice sounding more haughty and arrogant than Emma Frost's.

"Hey Nat, you up for what are we on 40th's? 50th's? Eh, who cares you want some or not." She-Hulk calls to Natasha.

"Sure thing I'm up for more." Pausing for a moment she looks over her two friends. "Hey is there anything different about us I can't but feel something's off."

"Don't be silly my dear there is absolutely nothing wrong it's just three good friends eating a delicious feast." Rogue comments.

Shrugging Natasha goes along with it for now grabbing a blender she throws in a number of various foods and liquifying them so she can eat. For some reason, Nat lost the ability to consume solid food relying on liquid foods. Still, she can't shake something is wrong after all Nat was pretty sure she and Rogue weren't over 10 feet tall or nearly this chubby.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)