More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darren j darren j

Is she ready for a little curry in a hurry??

Susan gives head

Susan starts out by licking the head. Then she takes it in her mouth and slowly works it down her throat. This was the largest cock she had ever had in her mouth and took her some time to relax her throat muscle and get it all the way in. Susan started playing with his balls as she deep throated his cock. She heard his breathing get heavy and she knew he was getting close. So she sqeezed off the base to delay his cumming. He was trying to blow and nothing was coming Abdul starting thrusting into her mouth and Susan lost her grip on the base of his cock. Suddenly Susan had a mouth of cum. She managed to swallow most of it. The rest coated his cock shaft Susan quickly licked it all up. Then Abdul Started the van and drove her to the shop. Once there he parked around the back and lead her to the back door. He then took her to the private dining room. There they both undressed, Susan sat on the table and Abdul sat on a chair in front of her. Susan spread her legs and Abdul started licking her out. As he licked her out he fingered her arse. He knocked the chair over as he stood up and placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her arse. He slowly pushed it in to the balls and slowly fucked her. susan put her legs up over his shoulders this gave Abdul something to hang on to as he increased his tempo. The only thing Susan was aware of was the large cock deflowering her virgin arse. Suddenly Abdul blows kis load filling her arse with his cum. That is when you notice that some one else has entered the room.

Who just entered the cleaner or the chef waiting to receive a delivery?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)