More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BloodLoverForeverHammer BloodLoverForeverHammer

What's next?

Susan awakens from an erotic dream

“Susan!” echoed her master’s voice from all around and then everything blurred and faded to black only for her blue eyes to slowly open and witness her Master sink his fangs into her husband’s neck. As she sat up, Sue noticed that Reed had a tent in as he moaned in pleasure as his blood was being drawn. Upon seeing the tent as her eyes traveled along length of the bed; inspired by the dream, she then removed the sheet to expose his erect 6-inch penis. Sue could only smile when she witnessed her husband cum. It confirmed just how dominant her Master was. The would-be Bride watched as her husband begin to slowly awaken. As he stirred, she watched as the Master turned his head so their eyes would align; Reed’s eyes slowly opened and with a still groggy mind he quickly became mesmerized by the deep hypnotic stare.

“Now my dear Doctor,” The Master spoke, “I require your assistance.”

“How shall I serve you, Master?” inquired the new thrall.

“I require a machine by which the blood of your family can be drawn and sustain me,” The Master ordered, “It will require space for three men; as well as a way for the blood to be stored and drunk through.”

“Like a container, Master,” asked the Thrall.

“Yes,” replied the Master, “the container must possess two holes near the bottom for my fangs so as I can feed.”

“The contents will flow through, Master” interjects the Thrall.

The Master turned his attention to her, “Susan, make certain that he finishes the machines and ensure that there's no interference, from anyone. Dracula also desires you to keep your husband nourished.

“Of course, my love,” Sue replied.

She knew how to best serve her Master now that he had Reed’s intellect working for him.

“Insipid fool, I will be expecting your design how to best solve that problem,” The Master ordered with a sneer, as he raised his right arm as he pointed toward the door, “I also expect it to keep Mr. Storm, Mr. Grim, and yourself alive. Now go!”

Reed then got up and dressed himself, then tied a cloth around his neck to cover his master’s bite. Sue watched, smiling, as her husband left her alone with their Master. Vlad gave a fanged smile as he motioned for his intended Bride to come to him, and she did. He then removed his cape-like robes and dress clothes as he had yet to enjoy Susan’s voluptuous body. Her firm breasts, slender waist, as well as her wide hips, and with her toned legs and body made her a sight to behold. The King smiled as he gathered from her memories, he had gleaned from feeding on her blood, he figured her toned body must have come from the S.H.I.E.L.D training she got. Sue smiled with her legs spread and admired how well-endowed her love was; she just knew she would enjoy this night, until the night she would become his bride that is. He grasped her waist and shoved his erection into her wet snatch and began thrusting. He had to hold back his strength to insure he did not leave her with any grievous injuries before this night was over. He intended to change her when The Thrall had completed his work and had all the men (along with himself) locked in to be bled.

Sue sighed as she felt her Master plunged his member deep into her pussy, it was amazing to feel how hard his ashen rod was against her walls. She enjoyed his touch as the undead hands grope her body and breasts; whorish moans escaped her full lips along with, “Oh, Master...please...harder...oh...Master.”

The same lips that surrounded his manhood last night as she gave him what the mortals called a “blowjob.” He intended to enjoy her as he could feel her vaginal muscles clamp down on his penis, he then pinned her wrists to the bed as he leaned over her and continued his thrusts. After several hours he finished in her and pulled out. As he stepped back to admire his work, he could observe her shapely figure as she lay spent on the bed. Her head laid back baring her slender throat showing his “kiss” and her toned legs spread with another “kiss” upon her inner thigh with a patch of trimmed blonde, pubic hair just above her vagina. The way her eyes were rolled back her on the verge passing out told him he would need leave for his own coffin and bride he had left behind. He knew it was to be dawn soon and it would take time, so he left through the balcony and changed to take flight through the night. He needed to find prey for him and his current bride, Raven anyway.


Concept for the blood "milking" machine is credited to Ash74.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)