More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 229 229

What's next?

Susan Von Doom

The woman in the room with Reed was without a doubt Susan, but instead of her Fantastic Four uniform, she was wearing a skintight grey outfit under a green dress and hooded cloak, similar to the outfit worn by their arch nemesis, Dr. Doom. She stared at him, no love in her eyes.

"I don't know how you brought me here, Richards, but you'd better have an explanation for this!"


Sue looked around. The room she was in was a bedroom, lavishly furnished and exactly to her tastes. She turned invisible, just in case, and stepped onto the balcony. She was in a castle. And it looked like one she'd been in before, and had many battles in. She slipped out the door into the hallway and walked quickly and warily. Reed's device had probably teleported her to Latveria. She stepped out of the hallway into a large room, and froze, staring at a giant portrait on the wall.

The portrait showed Dr. Doom, together with a woman dressed very similarly to him. And the woman was her, standing as proud and regal as he was. She didn't even realized she had become visible again until a voice from behind her said. "Sue? What are you wearing?" She turned and saw Dr. Doom.


"...And so I think that the device accidentally switched the Susan from my dimension with one form a different dimension, who is you.""So you're telling me that in your dimension, I'm part of the Fantastic Three?"

"The Fantastic Four. I take it that in your dimension we're not married?"

Sue looked at Mr. Fantastic like he was insane. "I can't believe we're married in any dimension. Me and Victor are perfect together."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)