More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jerkfish jerkfish

How does she react?

Surprised but doesn't fight back

Genevieve gasped in surprise, releasing the dish she was holding, shocked to be groped in her own home, in the middle of the day, no less!

"J-J-John?" she stammered, is that you?"

"No, not John" Anna murmured, kissing the other woman's soft neck. "Anna."

"W-WW-Who the hell are you?" she demanded, "What are you doing in my home?"

"Such language, for a bible-thumping Republican" the naughty high school senior snickered, giving the weighty mounds her hands held a firm squeeze.

"Ta-take your hands off me!" Genevieve screeched, struggling in Anna's grasp. "Ohhh" she moaned, as the young woman's knowing hands kneaded her big breasts, her fingers plucking at the big, sensitive nipples.

"Do, you really want me to?" Anna whispered, nuzzling Genevieve's throat and continuing to play with her hardening nipples.

"I-I" Mrs. Macdonald began, then, "Ahhh!" as the combination of the other woman's fondling of her breasts, kissing of her throat, and something, big and hard, poking at her bottom (what in the world!?) caused a bolt of lust to knife through her like a sword.

"What are you doing to me?" she whimpered, as her cunt began to moisten. What was happening to her? She wasn't a lesbian!

"I'm playing with your big Asian titty-jugs" Anna replied. "Your nipples are trying to bust through your bra and blouse, so I guess you like it," she teased.

"Please" she groaned, her breathing ragged.

"Please, what, darling?"

"You're a WOMAN!" the distraught housewife wailed. She raised shaking hands to try to push the Brunette's hands away; Anna easily brushed them aside and continued pleasuring the woman's huge mounds.

"I can smell your cunt" the high school student whispered, "So I know this making you hot, little wifey. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"But, b-but how?"

"Feel this?" Anna pressed her strap on into the crease of Mrs.Macdonald 's sumptuous ass.

"That's not a..a.." the confused wife stammered, almost turned-on beyond belief.

"It's a strap-on cock. 10 inches long, 3 inches thick."

"10 inches long..." the dazed housewife echoed.

Anna laughed aloud. "That's right, baby. I bet your hubby is nowhere near that length. What is he, about 5 or 6 inches?"

The Asian house wife blushed furiously. "That's personal" she whispered. John was probably 5 and a half inches, at his best.

"Guess what, Big whore: you're gonna suck my big rubber cock, then I'm gonna fuck your tight Asian ass. What do you think about that?"

What Does she think about that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)