More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Catch the dream Catch the dream

WTF Its All Very Weird, Explore More Or Get To Work.

Surely Its All A Coincidence...- ctd

Audrey leaves first catching the bus to college. Now normally you were second to leave, but with all the commotion with the specs you were running late.
"Quickly Brett, grab your sandwiches and go!" Cried mom, "you will be late!" You jump up and head towards your mother. Penny, was a brunette and under all that discontentment from your fathers passing was a very attractive 46 year old milf, Pennys boobs were far bigger than Audrey's but they were rarely sculpted under large baggy clothes. You always felt sorry for your mom, she merely needed a boost in life and a good sleep.

You grab your sandwiches and quickly put your specs on one last time to cheer mom up... Shall I take these today, you jest. "Ha, C'mom Brett seriously you can't be late at work anymore!" You calm your mother down and attempt to reassure her, I have plenty of time mom, you say.
"Oh, so you have!" Replied mother. Well, that was easy you think, and you head towards the doorway.

"Er.. Brett, where are you going honey?" Isn't it obvious you think, blimey she's losing it. "Brett its 7am you have an hour before you have to leave, come and sit down!"

You march back into the kitchen to correct your mother, but mom was right it was 7am. What exactly is going on? You take your specs off to get a second look at the time, looking at your glasses in your hand, you feel bewitched and question its power. Really, a pair of novelty glasses, put everyone back in time? You require a sit down, and decide to put your glasses on for more exploring.
"Brett, can you grab Audrey for me, she should be downstairs by now?" Asked mom. But mom.... Audrey... hang on a minute, has the world truly gone back in time? You agree to get Audrey, as you wanted to feed your curiosity. Heading up the stairs you hear the tunes of Katy Perry and the sound of deodorant being sprayed. Wow! She really is still here, you decided to keep your specs on to experiment.
Audrey, mom wants you downstairs breakfast is ready! You say outside her doorway. "Yeah, give me two minutes, I'm getting dressed!" With a dry throat and a thumping heartbeat, you muster up a command, Audrey, wouldn't it be neat to come downstairs in just your skirt and boots? "What the hell you talking about Brett!," You quickly freak out and cover your tracks. Sorry I mean I thought you always did that, my bad I have no idea what I'm babbling about!?! I'm still waking up ha-ha. "Ok, Brett its ok see you soon" cried Audrey from her bedroom.

You head back into the kitchen, and reassure mom and Gina that Audrey will be down shortly. "Do you want a cup?" Your mom asks, what is going on... its like groundhog day or something. You agree to a cup, and that's when you hear the clip clop of Audreys boots enter the Kitchen. With your back to the kitchen entrance you could not see her enter. Your first indication that something was peculiar was the look on Ginas face.. It was the perfect example of the OMG emoji. "Audrey, what are you doing!!" Exclaimed mom. Audrey shrugged and proceeded to clip clop into the kitchen. Do you dare turn your head? Could it really be happening? "Mom is she sleep walking?" Said Gina looking very concerned. "No, she's not!" Snapped mom, "Audrey what the heck are you doing!?! Go put some clothes on!" And with those words, even without looking, your heart races... It's really taking place!!
"What's everyone's problem?", said Audrey calmly, "I always start my day like this." Said Audrey very factually. "Audrey are you on fucking ?, no, don't walk over here... Brett is sitting there, What the Fuck are you doing!" Cried Gina furiously."Brett?" Said Audrey softly. You turn and look at her still in your specs, omg! Audrey was bare chested. "Brett, this is what I normally do isn't it, you know each morning like you said?" You look at Audrey in astonishment. Does she tan her tits? In that location were no white marks anywhere. Her heeled boots and plaint skirt sent your cock into overdrive raging hard in your boxers. You have a brain wave....

Aloud you say, yes, that's right Audrey you always do this every morning, and you guys are always accepting of it. "Sorry honey, mommy didn't mean to get mad at you baby," mom appologised. You glance at Gina, she feels awful with her head in her hands..

What to do now? It clearly works, and Audrey full, tight tits are on exhibit.

You Have The Power

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)