More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tboa tboa

“You gonna wear it?”

Sure

A job is a job I guess, and honestly the boy in that magazine was dressed up like this and it seemed normal enough.

“Yeah I can do it, no problem.”

“Great! When can you start?”

“I have all day.”

“Ok well, the pay is minimum wage plus tips”

“You mentioned over-time?”

“Oh honey you’ll want some experience before you try that. I’ll let you know. In the meantime here’s my make up bag put on your uniform and get pretty”

You take the bag but look lost.

“You want me to help?”

Embarrassed and bright red you nod enthusiastically. Roxy takes your hand and leads you into the doorway with the neon sign. It’s dark for a second and then she turns a corner into a very dim hallway. There’s 4 doors to the right, each with a number and lock. They must be the video booths. At the end of the hallway is another turn it’s a single bathroom. The light flickers on and buzzes loudly. There’s a single toilet, surprisingly clean but there’s tons of graffitti on the walls, various phone numbers and brags about conquests. The sink and mirror are where Roxy places you. She stands behind you, her large chest pressing into the back of your skull. Her industrial quality bra poking you.

Reaching past you she opens the make up kit and sets to work.

“You’re pretty cute...hey what’s your name?”

Ryan

“Oh ok right, so yeah I’ll be honest you’re going to really help business. You should always be selling everything someone buys here can be upsold. They buy a dildo, offer lube. They buy a fleshlight, offer lube. Lube is the easy upsell. You can get creative with the rest.”

Roxy had already applied some mascara and rouge to your cheeks. She pulled out some bright pink lipstick and started applying it to your lips.

“Now this is really tough lipstick. It’ll take a lot for it to wear off so keep that in mind. They look real juicy… hmmm…. I don’t fuck the help so don’t get me goin’”

“No maam”

“Oh shut up with that shit, Anyways you can shadow me for today. We stay open late so don’t expect to go home for a while. You need to call your mom?”

You shake your head and smile. Roxy packs up the bag and hands you the lip stick.

“Gift from the management, just in case you need some more…”

She walks out of the bathroom with you following.

Back up front your shift begins.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)