More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wolfpup28 Wolfpup28

What is her answer

Sure

She looks at me for a second I guess to try and figure out if I'm serious or not then she speaks. "Sure hun I'm my way to get coffee you can join me if you want." Wow she said yes I didn't think she would I'm actually glad she did fuck I'm so confused she is really nice but she is black..... Fuck I gotta say something." Um yeah sounds good let's go" as we start to walk to the coffee shop we are both quiet so I speak to end the awkwardness,"so why do you keep calling me hun?" "Oh it's just something I do with younger guys" "younger I thought we were the same age?" " We could be how old are you then" "I'm 24 how about you" "24 wow no hun I'm 35" fuck 35 she looks young. "Black don't crack hun" she says as if she read my mined "oh we're here lady's first". I say as I open the door. "Thank you good sir." She says as she walks in." You find us a seat and I'll get the coffee I assume you like it black?" She says with smirk "yea you know it haha" damn what am I doing I'm actually enjoying myself and the more I look at her and those Giant tits the more I don't care that she is a nigger .... shit a back woman bit that's not how I was raised that's not what I I'm supposed to think I shouldn't want this, but what is this anyway what am I doing do I really want her more then just as a fuck?" Here you go a black coffee for you and a vanilla latte for me"she says as she sits down across frome giving me that beautiful smile of hers.

What happens next what do they talk about

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)