More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by naematraal naematraal

Would you like a tour?

Sure!

"Maybe just a quick one," you say. "I'd like to know what this place has to offer."

"Well," the witch begins, "right now you're in the main room, so just up ahead is the bar, and the stripper poles with genuine veela strippers--Winky's policy, you see. No fake veelas are hired."

"Winky?" Kat asks. "Winky, the house elf who used to work at Hogwarts?"

"Yep," says the witch. "That's her!"

"What happened?" Kat asks.

"I'm not really sure if I'm allowed to tell you, but basically, after Dobby died she was heartbroken, and couldn't work at Hogwarts anymore, for it reminded her of her dear friend. Somehow she became a house elf hooker for particularly depraved men. However, for some reason the men who are inclined to want to have sex with house elves are typically sadists, so her constant weepiness was, well, a big turn on for them...and she wound up making a shitload of money. So she started this little establishment and the whole wizard underground can thank her for that."

"That's fucking crazy!" you say. "So, what else does this place have?"

"We have a large collection of adult videos and enchanted sex toys in the store, the door to which is to your immediate left. Further down that hallway you'll find a staircase leading to the second floor, where the brothel area is located, along with the bath area, which contains several large hot tubs. The door on the right, next to the bar--no, not the Employees Only one--yes, that one. That leads to another hallway, with two big double doors or a staircase. The stairs lead to an open dance floor, where you can meet others like yourselves. The double doors will lead you to the theatre, and at seven tonight there's going to be a magical sex show there. Orgasmus the Orgasmic will be hosting. I personally recommend attending...I never knew before how much magic could improve one's sex life until I saw how these people do it! They turned into, like, an art form!"

"You're getting paid to say that aren't you?" you laugh.

"Well, yeah, but I do believe it. Honest!"

So, you and Kat talk about where to go.

Where do you decide to go for now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)