More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Naughty_Kitten Naughty_Kitten

Does She Tell Him?

Sure! Why not rub it in his face?

"Of course..." She mutters softly. "Of course I'll tell you! I certainly don't need you telling your precious mother that I've been keeping secrets from you. And I suppose that first, I should tell you that he's only called once every day for the past three days. Before that, I hadn't heard from him in an entire month."

The glimmering shards of emerald trapped within the orbs she has for eyes dance with a vindictive light as she turns slowly, presenting him with her back end. Laughter touches her lips, very faint, like a mere whisper of amusement before she speaks once more, enjoying this chance to give "the love of her life" a dose of his own medicine.

"It's July, smart guy. What happens every July?" Without waiting for a response, she takes a few steps forward, using her left foot to prop open the door to the complex's entryway and then takes a glance at him. "His mother's birthday. You know, every year we cousins get together and plan her a party. After three years, I'd think you'd remember that." And with a whoosh of air, she steps into the dry heat of the day, to leave him standing there alone with his thoughts.

And what do we have here?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)