More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheScyle TheScyle

What are your Needs?

Support group for difficult Needs

[Idea/beginning by TheScyle, edited/finished by OnceATiger with permission]

Erica was furious. At herself. At the universe. At that guy over there. At everything really. But especially at her Need. It wasn't too hard to figure out that she was one of the affected women that the news had been talking about for the last year. But damned be the universe if that changed anything. She still had this Need that, no pun intended, needed to be quenched. Not that she ever could, she didn't even know how.

Erica Needed to suck a married mans cum out of his pregnant sisters asshole, while fingering the mans wife to orgasm at the same time. Making it even worse, she also had to convince them it was what she genuinely wanted. That was downright impossible to accomplish - but at least it was outlandish enough that she realized it was a Need. She had heard of woman whose Needs were easier, but she couldn't say if she envied them. If her Need were in any way achievable, she probably would not have been able to realize it as such. Hell, even with such an insane one, it took her weeks until she realized what it was.

She'd spent days in a dizzy haze, scouring the internet for the right combination of people she could convince to let her play out her new 'fantasy', until she realized what was happening to her. Even after that realization, the only reason she wasn't still doing that at this very moment was she'd set up a series of alerts that would let her know if any of the sites she'd posted on got a response. Knowing she'd already done as much as she could to get what she Needed made it bearable to go out and live her life most of the time.

So now she was here, at Rockefeller Street 7, dreading to go inside. Not to find a insane incestual couple to fulfill her Need, sadly. No, not sadly, gladly! She didn't want to do that... she Needed to though. She sighed. That was why she was here, of course. Not to resolve her Need - that was impossible unless she met the right people - but to help her cope.

She rang the doorbell and was let in by a large woman, at least 6'2, probably a bit taller even. Erica smiled in greeting. "Hi, Rebecca. Any luck this week?"

Rebecca smiled back a bit sadly, standing aside to let Erica in. As she did so, she turned her butt towards Erica and her expression turned hopeful, the slightest tinge of desperation in it. "Not yet, no. Want to try?"

Erica sighed inwardly, but nodded and gave Rebecca's ass a few quick, hard slaps. Rebecca closed her eyes and shuddered, but then turned back and closed the door, shaking her head. "Not quite, but thanks."

Stepping inside, Erica nodded sympathetically, remember Rebecca's particular dilemma. She Needed to convince people to spank her in a particular pattern, but she didn't know what the pattern was, or how many times she Needed them to do it. She wasn't even sure if her butt had to get spanked, or if it was her breasts, pussy, or even somewhere else. This had trapped Rebecca in much the same position as Erica, where she wasn't sure how to achieve her goal so she was just trapped with an impossible yearning.

For Rebecca, though, it was even worse in some ways; unlike Erica, Rebecca's Need was theoretically possible just by trying enough at random, and like so many Needy women, she felt intense arousal and pleasure when directly trying to satisfy her Need. This meant the poor woman was basically addicted to asking people to spank her in different ways, and Erica knew that Rebecca had quit her old high-powered office job to spend most of her time 'working' in a BDSM club as a particularly enthusiastic spanking toy.

After months of her new job, Rebecca had figured out she didn't just have a very particular and demanding fetish. In her time at the club, she had also met many other women with long-term or unsolvable Needs, and that led her to start this support group. Some of them had Needs they hadn't figured out how to solve, like Erica, some had Needs that had to be met repeatedly before they'd be solved, others had rare open-ended Needs they'd never be able to solve. All of them, of course, were part of the lucky few (or unlucky, depending on how you thought about it) who had figured out they had Needs, which had eventually brought them to Rebecca's little group.

Erica herself had been coming here for a few months now. A lot of the time they spent together was like any other support group; they shared their experiences and talked about how they were coping. It was the rest of the time that was less conventional. Every week, they devoted some time to helping each other with their Needs. That meant this particular group was somewhat more...intimate than many others.

Erica looked around the spacious hall appreciatively. Rebecca had been a wealthy woman before her Need took over most of her life, and she owned the building. She rented it out to various other groups the rest of the week, but Saturdays were just for their little community, with meetings lasting most of the day and sometimes well into the night. Rebecca's organizational skills from her former life let her keep the whole thing running smoothly, with signup sheets and schedules meaning people knew when they could come here for emotional support and when they could get their Needs met, as well as preventing freeloaders from coming in too regularly.

It was just a little after noon, and the regulars were still puttering around, helping set up. There were some obvious newcomers as well, standing around looking awkward and embarrassed. They'd get over it quickly once they around to their own Needs, she knew - like all of them, they wouldn't be able to help it.

Erica went over to help set up the circle of chairs. Throughout the rest of the room, there was more...specialized furniture, to help with the rest of the meeting, but over here they would set up to talk. She hung her bag on the wall with several others; she'd get the equipment she'd brought with her out if anyone Needed it today, but you never knew who would com along at any given meeting. As she worked, she looked around to see who else she recognized, trying to remember their Needs as she did.

[Editor's note: Here are some of the other women in the group. As they get written about, we'll shorten this list.]

  • Needs to get many other straight girls to orgasm consensually (she is straight herself)
  • Needs to get a perfect grade for her performance in bed from anyone she ever had sex with (This is the second need for this girl, her first was: Needs to work as a prostitute)
  • Needs to 'slut it up' with every girlfriend of hers, but may not make them or herself cum (ever).
  • Needs to have sex with every partner her sister had sex with but rotate 1 hole (mouth => pussy, pussy => asshole, asshole => mouth)
  • Needs to be tricked into sex(ual situations). This can be something simple like 'you've got a stain on your panties, let me rub it off for five minutes right on your pussy' up to things like "sticking my cock up your arse is a medical procedure and you will become sick if you don't let me do it". In short: She has the Need to offer herself up sexually to people under the pretense of a (usually very bad) lie and act like she believes it.

Who else is here today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)