More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by try2lc try2lc

What happens next? Megaman calles other superheroes or tries one more time..

Superman Encounters Gina

It had taken Megaman over three weeks to get better from the beating he received from Gina. Physically his body had recovered quickly, but he needed several sessions with Wonderwoman to recover from the emotional toll. Of course he had told the whole story to all other superheroes in case they encountered same problem. He got the feeling that while Wonderwoman and Aquagirl had taken him seriously, The three male superheroes (superman, batman, and Hulk (the good version)) had just stopped short of laughing at him. As he came back to duty, he had been assigned to cases that stayed away from Gina's territory. They had been hearing stories that a young girl was taking over several mafia bosses, but so far none of the superheroes had seen the young girl. Of course Megaman had known in his heart who the young maiden was. And then it happened ...

Six weeks after Megaman's encounter with Gina, Superman did not return to office from his scheduled patrol one night. When Wonderwoman and Hulk went to check on him, they found him in his apartment. He was beaten just like Megaman and he seemed to hurt even worse emotionally then Megaman had been. They took him to the hospital and after couple days of therapy, they got him to talk about the incident.

Superman's story:

Superman was flying over my assigned area and he picked up sounds of fighting in the street below. When he reached there he saw a beautiful young girl holding a big man a foot in the air. Her one hand held his neck and other was holding his belt. He seemed to shack from fear. He saw that couple other guys were lying on the ground holding one or other part of their body that seemed to be broken. Seeing superman one of them spoke up hopefully.

"Superman please save us, she is going to kill us all."

Superman was confused three big man were afraid of this girl. Compared to the guys she was pretty small. Then she spoke,

"Go find someone else to save Superman before I beat you up too".

Superman was mad. Usually the crooks try to run away when they see us and this girl was actually threatening him. Didn't she know that he was Superman. Plus at 6'5 and 290lbs he was 9 inches taller then her and probably overweighed her by at least 140lbs.

"You let that gentleman down right away young lady and com with me to the police station now.", Superman growled at her.

In response, she said something to the guy she was holding and threw him down to the ground. The guy landed with a thud and Superman was sure of the throw must have broken something as he screamed in pain. Superman was mad and started moving toward the young girl threateningly.

She turned toward Superman and she looked furious at having been stopped from doing what she wanted. "You will pay for this", she growled as she came at him. Superman raised his powerful right hand and tried to slap her. He figured a light slap would knock her back into her senses. Gina had other ideas. She just grabbed his hand and judo tossed his huge two hundred and ninety pound body over her shoulder. Superman landed on the hard asphalt with a thud. He didn't hurt that much, but he was shocked. This beautiful young girl had just thrown him on over her shoulder like he was a little kid.

Before he could do anything, Gina grabbed his mighty right arm, put one foot into his shoulder under the arm and the other on his shoulder. She pushed with both legs and pulled my arm with her hands at the same time. Despite his superpowers, Superman screamed in pain. He tried to pull his hand away from her with all his strength, but he realized that he had no leverage and she was stronger than she looked. Superman rolled over pinning one of Gina's legs under his body and reducing the pain a bit as her legs were not pushing at his shoulder anymore. He looked up at Gina and saw that she was smiling. In rage Superman pulled his arm, but nothing happened. The beautiful girl just held his hand with both her hands as if she was treating a naughty child. Then, with a surprising quickness she let go off his arm and kicked him in the face with her free leg.

Despite his super invulnerability, Superman saw stars. His body rolled over involuntarily. Gina got to her feet gracefully and smiled as Superman tried to shack cobwebs and waved his hands in attempt to get up. The lethal girl just stood their with hands on her hips enjoying Superman's discomfort. Superman recovered his senses and got to his feet. He looked at his beautiful opponent. Standing there in a pink top and pink skirt with her dark blond hair ending a few inches below her shoulder, she looked ready to go out to a party. Compared to his huge muscled body, her body looked smooth and feminine. How was she so strong, Superman wondered.

He lunged at her trying to grab her with his powerful hands. She backed away and avoided his hands. He tried it again and she backed away again. He figured two more tries and he would have her cornered against a building. He lunged again. This time instead of backing away Gina ducked and moved in. Her beautiful long legs heaving, she pushed her shoulder deep into Superman's exposed stomach. WHOOOOSH..air left Superman's body. While his six pack stomach absorbed part of the blow, it still hurt. Before he could recover, Gina put her arms around his body and stood lifting his huge body over her shoulder with appearent ease. It was an odd site to see. A superhero with his huge body folded over shoulders of a beautiful woman, who seemed to be handling his weight without any problem.

Superman was shocked. Not only this beautiful girl was beating him in a fair fight, she was tossing him like a small child. Gina walked over to the man who had asked Superman for help, carrying Superman easily as if he weighed nothing. Once Superman recovered his breath, he tried to punch Gina's back with his big fists and started to swing his legs to try and hurt his captor. His punches and kicks did not have any effect as he didn't have any leverage, but his stubborness annoyed Gina. SMACK...she pelted his buttocks hard with open hand making Superman yelp in pain. Then, Gina easily tossed Superman on top of the prone man who watched in horror as Superman's 290 pound body came crashing down on him. Gina laughed as Superman clumsily tried to untangle himself without hurting the prone man even more.

Like before, Gina just stood with her hands on her hips smiling confidently as the confused superhero got to his feat. Superman looked at the smaller girl. Again he noted that she looked like she had just gotten ready to go out. She wasn't even breathing hard, while he, the huge muscular super hero, had been thrown around like a rag doll. As Superman walked toward the amazing girl, she feinted a lunge at him. He immediately moved back fearing another attack. Gina laughed at him. "Oh is poor little Superman scared of the big bad girl..".

Superman was enraged but reminded himself that she wanted him to rush at her so she could use his momentum. He stood at his place. Gina gracefully went down to ground and swept Superman's legs from under him. Once more the man of steel found himself on concrete. Again Gina stood couple feet away from him smiling at him. Superman got up slowly, even his super healing powers couldn't keep up with the punishment he was taking. As soon as he got to his feet, Gina grabbed his left arm, pivoted smoothly, and threw him over her shoulder back on to the ground. Superman got up again only to have Gina scoop him up in her lovely arms and body slam him down.

Gina did not bother to even follow up on her advantage. She just let Superman get onto his feet again, calmly walked upto him, pushed his arms away, and took him in a bear hug. She easily held him helpless in her arms. Her small feminine arms squeezed his big body mercilessly. Superman struggled trying to breath and get some air. His mighty arms beat on smaller females back, but had no effect. With each passing second, Gina drew him tighter and tighter against her, her rounded, silken arms, a prison of ivory hued flesh.

Superman could not believe this. Gina's sturdy, healthy curves looked delicately fragile pressed against the brutal power of her huge, male foe. But he now knew that, she was incomparably stronger than him and he stood no chance against her. The fight between him and Gina had been like a fight between a muscled criminal going against a powerful superheroine. Even though the muscular man was bigger, he stood no chance. Each time Superman tried to relax his muscles to ease the pain of Gina's powerful arms, Gina squeezed more. After about five minutes Superman's struggles subsided. His arms hung at his side useless. His muscled body was slack and his head was lowered as far as it could go with his eyes closed. His muscular legs could not support his weight anymore and hung limply. In fact if it wasn't for Gina holding him, he would have fallen face first to the ground.

As she felt Superman fading into oblivion, Gina relaxed her grip. She held the beaten superhero erect with her arms around him, but allowed him precious air. Superman slowly came around breathing heavily. Just as Superman thought he had regained enough strength to stand on his feet, Gina ducked under him. She put her shoulder below Superman's waist and pulled him across her shoulders. While Superman had recovered somewhat from punishing bearhug, he couldn't do anything to stop Gina.

Without a warning Gina started spinning really fast giving Superman a fast aeroplane spin. While Superman had endured fast movements as he flew, he had never been circled around like this. He screamed in terror for Gina to stop. "Please..please, I will throw up, let me go". After about 20 rotations Gina stopped spinning and held him over her shoulder like he weighed nothing. She walked around for couple minutes letting Superman gather his bearings and then lowered him to his feet slowly. Unfortunately, her spinning had made Superman dizzy and he was going to fall as soon as she lowered him. Fortunately for Gina put her arms out and caught him.

Gina lifted Superman in her strong arms like a baby. Superman was shocked beyond belief. In few short minutes this lovely girl had reduced man of steel to putty using only her amazing arms and body. Here he was unable to even stand on his feet, reduced to being carried like a little baby, while his beautiful tormentress still looked completely fresh and was holding his bigger body as if he weighed no more than a child.

Gina smiled at him. He looked at her smiling face and for the first time in his life Superman feared someone. He had lost fights before and had felt hopeless sometimes, but never in his life he had felt as helpless as now. He truly feared this mighty amazon, who despite being so much smaller was treating him like a child.

"Please don't hurt me anymore, I will do whatever you want", the beaten superhero pleaded.

Committee has to deal with Gina

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)