More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mlod mlod

Does she investigate as Supergirl or Kara, ace (undercover) reporter?

Supergirl

She quickly spins into her super suit and flies out a window, heading towards the docks."The more I know the better"

"Now, the girls that went missing were last seen at all sorts of places, but they had all visited the docks within the last week. Something that would be a lot more helpful if that wasn't the location for 7 of the top 10 clubs to be seen at according to Kelsey in fashion"

As Kara flies out over the old warehouses turned into clubs and restaurants, she wishes she paid more attention to which clubs were the good ones, and which ones were the also-rans.

Starting at one end, she tries to tune her hearing, first into one building, and then just one part of it, as she uses her x-ray vision to scan it room by room, looking for anything noteworthy or suspicious.

10 minutes later, she's realized she has to alter her definition of what would be worthy of note for a night out at the docks.
She's spottet no less than 7 people having sex in bathrooms, ranging from a man she at first thought was humping the wall, until she saw the woman kneeling on the other side to a group of 3 women in another stall.
The threesome almost had her flying in to save the one whimpering and sandwiched between a woman with a big strap-on and an almost as well endowed she-male, until she asked them to go harder. She's more than a bit embarrassed at how long she kept watching them going at it before snapping out of it.

Between the music, sex and use, she was starting to get worried she wouldn't be able to notice someone taken right in front of her eyes, at least not while she was scanning one room at a time from high in the air.

Any thoughts of changing her approach vanished as she moved on to the next building, starting her scanning with it's basement.

What does she see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)