More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Disneyfan1234 Disneyfan1234

What's next?

Supergirl

Kara Zor-El flew through the window of Ivy's greenhouse. She had been tracking Ivy since she had stolen the Audrey II from the Metropolis bio lab and had finally found her. She was prepared for anything Ivy might throw at her, but she was not ready for Catwoman to sneak up behind her and tie her up with kryptonite laced rope.

"Nice of you to join us, Supergirl." Poison Ivy taunts, strutting towards the hero.

"Where did you get Kryptonite?" Supergirl asks.

"One does not go to Metropolis without taking some Kryptonite." Poison Ivy answers, getting closer to Kara's face. "Now are you ready to join me?" Poison Ivy kisses the blonde hero with her intoxicating pheromones, instantly clouding Kara's mind. She felt herself weakening. She also realized that neither Ivy nor Catwoman were wearing clothes. Kara feels herself getting wet and wants to free her body from her clothes.

"Free me. Please." Kara pleads.

"Will you play nice?" Poison Ivy asks.

"I'll play naughty."

"Purrfect." Catwoman purrs in approval as she cuts Kara loose from her bonds. As soon as her hands are free, Kara tears of her own outfit, exposing the blonde to the older villains.

"I'm ready." Kara says.

"Aren't you a super slut." Ivy snaps her fingers. Vines snake along the floor and tie up Supergirl, immobilizing her. A fifth vine then snaked up her leg towards her kitty.

"Do it." Ivy commands the vine. The vine plunges into Supergirl, causing her to moan with pleasure. Out of the corner of her eye, Ivy sees Selina begin to finger herself.

"Does my kitty want to join in?" Ivy asks, already knowing the answer.

"Yes. I want her to sit on my face." Selina begged.

"Very well." Ivy snapped her fingers, causing Kara's bonds to release her. "Let my kitty pleasure you." Kara obeyed and sat down on Selina's waiting face. Selina instantly got to work as she ate Kara out. Ivy admired the scene, Kara, with her plump breasts and her wonderful ass, moaning in ecstasy as she sat on her kitty's beautiful face. She knew what to do.

"Continue what you're doing, but in doggy position." Ivy commanded. Her slaves followed directions, getting on their hands and knees while Selina still ate Kara out. Ivy approached Selina's bum and, with her reassembled cock, plunged into her, causing Selina to moan into Kara's ass. Kara loved the feeling of Selina's tongue almost as much as Selina loved the feeling of Ivy's plant schlong pumping in and out of her hole. Neither Selina nor Kara could last much longer, so when Kara came on Selina, the warm juices caused Selina to do the same all over Ivy's cock. Ivy knew they were done, so she told them to get ready.

"I want your sticky sap to spray all over my beautiful face." Kara said as she got in position.

"Release your fluids all over your pretty kitty." Selina said, also in position. Ivy jerked her cock until it came all over her two slaves. As they licked it off each other's faces, Ivy looked up and saw a figure in the window...with bat ears.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)