More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Choose The Hero

Supergirl (Melissa Benoist)

Supergirl grunts as shes thrown back. She shoots lasers at the man but he easily deflects them. They're hovering above the city.

"Who are you?!" Supergirl yells.

"I am your doom, supergirl. I am here to show the world that you are nothing but a slut. When I am done with you, everyone will see you stripped of your powers and stripped of your uniform. They will see you for what you truly are: a whore."

"You bastard!" Supergirl flies at him, but he backhands her, causing her to fly towards the ground. She manages to stop her descent, only to look up and groan when the man slams into her.

They fall to the ground, creating a crater. The man walks out of the crater, dragging supergirl with him. She tries to fight him off, but he delivers a punch to her and she passes out. He flies up, hovering just above the ground. He looks around and sees the crowd in front of him. Smiling, he addresses them.

"Everyone, witness your heroine! She is defeated. I defeated her! He grabs the top of her suit and rips it off, leaving her naked. The people in front of him pull out their phones and take pictures.

"See Kara Danvers exposed! See her for who she truly is! Now for the final humiliation."

He raises his hand, and a long skinny object comes out. It snakes it's way toward Supergirls mouth. It reaches her lips, then goes in her mouth. With everyone recording and taking pics the object slides in and out of Kara's mouth. The man smiles as he degrades supergirl.

The object slides out and hovers in front of her face. Then, it shoots out a white substance on her face. The crowd sees the white substance, which resembles cum, land on her face. After it's done shooting on her face, the object retreats back to his hand. The man glides to the crowd. He holds supergirl in front of him, making sure the crowd can see her face. Then, he flies back and with his hand, opens a portal. He throws supergirl through the portal and closes it.

Where Does The Portal Take Kara?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)