More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Littleprincespanties1 Littleprincespanties1

Miss singalton helps the sobbing Supergirl

Supergirl’s soggy panties

Supergirl girl is sobbing as miss singalton helps the Waddling Kara to back off the class where there is a changing Matt lay on a table all the class is laughing at the humiliation off Kara one girl then says to her friends how embarrassing the big girl wet her panties she’s just a big baby this comment makes super girl squeal now class stop that just because Supergirl has had a accident you should not make fun off her turning to the girl who made the comment now Amy you should not make fun off her you didn’t like it when everyone was making fun off you last week the class giggling Amy blushing at being reminded that she wet her panties infront off every one last week. Once miss singalton and Supergirl reatch the tabel she pulls Supergirl’s red skirt off leaving the sobbing Kara in her soggy panties witch are bright frilly pink with rainbows and unicorns on.

Supergirl let’s out a squeal as her soggy panties are on full show. Amy and her friends laugh even more look she wears baby panties bet her mommy picked them for her. Supergirl is crying as miss singalton then lays her on the changing Matt and goes to a draw bring back a pink fluffy diaper with my little pony’s on them Supergirl looks at the diaper in shock miss please you can’t put me in that it’s ok Supergirl we can’t have you walking round in these soggy panties and we don’t have any spare panties at the moment.

Miss singalton then pulls Supergirl’s soggy embarrassing panties off and then starts to wipe her private parts down makeing Supergirl squeal her little patch off blonde hair on display once miss singalton finished cleaning the crying Kara she then lifted her legs sliding the diaper underneath her butt then she starts to put powder on Supergirl covering her little bush please stop you can’t put me in a diaper Iam a big girl please just let me wear big girl panties the class is laughing at Supergirl. Iam sorry but I have said we have no spare panties so you have to wear these please I don’t need a diaper she begs but miss singalton just ignored her and taped the diaper up. Supergirl is crying as miss singalton makes her stand up.

Supergirl girl can see her selif in a mirror and squeal’s at the sight miss singalton then starts to walk back to the front off the class with Supergirl who is waddling as the big fluffy diaper makes it hard for her to walk the diaper crinkling with every step the young girl Amy is laughing and says to her friends I bet I can make the big baby wet her diaper. One off Amy’s freinds hers this and say no way not a chance yes way Amy says.

Miss singalton then says to Supergirl ok I will get the school nurse to dry your skirt and panties but till then I think it would be best off you took a seat and waited Supergirl blushing has Miss there’s a spare seat her next to me Amy smiles Supergirl there you go take a seat next to Amy Supergirl still sobbing waddled over to empty seat and sat down Amy smiles at her friends ok class I think you can have a free time where you can draw paint with your friends yess miss the class say As the class is drawing or painting Amy smiles at her friends ok class I have to check if Supergirl panties are dry now behave while Iam gone for a moment yes miss they say.

Once miss singalton leaves Amy looks at her friends at starts to tickle Supergirl wait nooo stop stop please Supergirl crying but Amy carry’s on soon super girls cry’s Nooooo stop stop your going to make me then it happens Supergirl starts to pee in her diaper Amy and her friends laugh as Supergirl is trying to cover her diaper with her friends as she is peeing in her diaper Miss singalton then returned Amy stop that she says walking over to Amy. Amy and her friends see there teatcher walking funny

Miss singalton and Supergirl suffer more humiliation

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)