More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Espada Espada

Who shall we follow?

Super 18, the Ultimate Android

The tall, blonde android woman sighed to herself as she looked around her new location. She had been transported outside what appeared to be an old Red Ribbon Army base, one that she knew very well. It looked as though the elements had taken over, but not even she could forget the base where she had originally been transformed.

She closed her eyes, trying to forget the horrific memories that came forth. She clenched her fists, knowing damn well that Gero had paid with his life the first time, and again when he had attempted to fuse her with her Hell Fighter counterpart.

She looked down at her clothes, specifically a spot on her denim vest where the infamous Red Ribbon emblem had once been. She scowled for a brief moment, before turning back to the base. "Hmph, might as well see if there's anything useful," she muttered. "Afterward, I can blast it to hell."

While she would never admit it out loud, there was a small part of 18 that was thankful for the impromptu upgrades. After fusing with her Hell Fighter counterpart and rebelling against Gero once more, she had quickly discovered that her original set of abilities had been enhanced. Not only was she faster and stronger, she had also gotten even taller, towering over her diminutive husband Krillin even more. She had also learned that she could absorb energy for a quick boost in battle, not unlike Gero and 19 had been able to.

She flicked some hair behind her hair, idly noting that even it had gotten longer after her fusion. Shaking her head once more, she entered the abandoned base.

Does she find anything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)