More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigsexy Bigsexy

What next?

Sunscreen and An Awkward Conversation

After half an hour of shifting my boner around and staring at her tits I decide I should probably cut my losses and head back to my room. I gather my stuff and shove it in my bag. "Hey Jasper, are you busy? Would you do my back?" Shai asks, holding up a tube of sunscreen.

Okay. She definitely wants something, maybe the D. "Sure." I say, playing it cool, but I don't make friends... especially not hot ones. I'm nervous as hell and my hands are shaking when she hands me the sunscreen. She lays on her stomach, flattening her round breasts on the pool chair. I try not to look at her pussy through her thigh gap, but she pushes her round ass out as I mount her backside and I sit very uncomfortably to avoid stabbing her with my massive erection. "This position good?" I ask.

"Totally." She says, as I warm the cool sunscreen in my hands and place my hands on her toned backside. "So what's the deal with this building?" She asks casually.

"What do you mean?" I say, rubbing her shoulders and the backs of her arms.

"Oh c'mon. Like why is it so weird? For instance, the laundry room is perpetually wet. The whole place is super old and covered in gothic sculptures that somehow or another all seem to look sexual in nature. Like look at that statue and tell me it doesn't look like a penis."

She really had a point; the stony structures that book-ended the roof did look rather phallic. "Well, I don't know, maybe the builders were playing a joke."

"In the whole building? It's like a museum to perverse shit." She turned back towards me, exposing the perfect curve or her breast topped by an erect nipple. "There is a spot in my apartment where you can hear voices whispering innuendos or some shit."

"No way!"

"Yes way!" She reiterates. "I swear, it's hard not be wet in this building. I'm surprised you're not porking me given how hard you are."

"What!?" I ask, freezing at her lewd statement and the realization that I might not be as sneaky as I think.

She grabs my cock through my pants. "This Jasper. You're being a gentleman, but you can't hide a boner in those shorts." She pulls herself up to me, revealing both of her breasts. "Come with me. I need to show you something."

What?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)