More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Withness Withness

What kind of World do you want?

Sunnydale Slutfest

With her words essentially giving me a blank slate to play with and her non-judgemental air, I figured now was a good time to get some urges out of my system.

"Can you plug me into a TV show or something?"

"Of course," Simone replied. "it could be interpreted that you are asking to be an actor in a show, but I'm guessing you want to play around in a television reality?"

I give a nervous little laugh. More a gasp of breath really. "Yeah. I heard the VR experience was a good way to blow off steam and I have a 'set piece' in mind."

Simone just smiles encouragingly at me. "Well, let's have it. What entertains you?"

"Could you stick me in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer universe? The TV show, not the movie." I clarified hastily.

"No problem James. That's easy." She aimed a playful smirk at me. "Fan of petite, blonde cheerleaders with super strength and 'punny' humor?"

This may have been a simulation, but I could still feel a very real blush on my face. I knew Simone was just ribbing me good naturedly. "It's not just her. I mean, I like Buffy sure. I'll definitely take her for a ride if I can, but I'm more into Faith and Cordelia." Simone just gave me a smile as if to say 'go on'. So I did. "A curvy, kinda gothy 'bad girl' and rich, voluptuous, bitchy cheerleader? That's hot. I'd love to plow both of them. Not to mention deflowering a blushing Dawn or seducing a pair of lesbians in a relationship like Willow and Tara. Maybe talk them into a threesome or get them to sneak around behind eachother's back while I'm fucking the brains out of both of them. And not just the girls from Buffy. I mean, Angel was OK as a show, but getting a piece of shy, nerdy Fred? Modest, perky tits and those super long legs of hers? Just imagining them waving in the air while I..."

"OK, OK!" Simone laughs while holding up her hands in the 'slow down' motion. "I can tell you like the Whedonverse ladies. They'll be present and available, believe me." She pauses for a moment to give me an amused expression. "And what do you mean 'take her for a ride if I can'? The experience, setting and circumstances are completely up to you. Your first introduction to Buffy Summers could be her dropping to her knees and deepthroating you in the middle of a school pep rally if you wanted." I was squirming a bit at that mental image. "And I can see you like that thought." Simone gave another teasing laugh. she took a moment to compose herself before continuing. "So just a few more questions before we insert you. Did you want those scenarios to happen as you've described or some other way?"

Honestly, I wanted to fuck the girls, but I had a bit more detail in mind for the scenario. "I have some more specifics in mind. But the characters I mentioned are my main targets."

"Got it. And did you want us to plug you in as is or did you want us to insert memories and knowledge of the situation to give it a more 'authentic' flavor?" she asked.

"I'll go in as myself. I think I'll have more fun if I know I'm not 'supposed' to be there." I answer. I also did not relish the thought of my mind being tampered with beyond physical sensations.

"Very well. Keep in mind the program is flexible and very good at reading between the lines. If you show a penchant or preference for something, it'll show up more often. So don't be afraid to go 'off script' as it were." You nod to show you understand. "Also in the vein of a 'script'. There isn't one besides what you want. Essentially, just have fun and do whatever you want. If you want anything to change, call it out or tell me directly."

"Awesome. So to tailor the experience a little bit...?"

"Anything you want."

"Could you make the girls more...sexualized? Casually slutty?"

"Definitely. Any specifics?"

I took a moment to try and put actual words to my fantasy instead of abstract ideas. "Except for Fred, could you make all the girls bustier? Not that they need to be porn star big, but make every girl go up a cup size?"

Simone nodded in understanding.

"Also, make them dress skimpier. More inviting. Short skirts, tight pants, wear heeled shoes more often. More willing to show cleavage." It was starting to tumble out of me. Years of repressed lust finding some expression beyond my nighttime fantasies. "No leather though. Also, make the girls wear thongs and g-strings primarily and they keep showing it off without being aware of it. They show off everything more often matter of fact. Give them reasons to bend over and put them in suggestive positions and situations. Like if I drip ice cream on the crotch of my pants, one of the girls doesn't think it's weird to lick it clean."

"Easy stuff. Anything else?" Simone asked.

I couldn't help the guilty look on my face. I didn't normally make demands of other people and so far my choices had felt more like asking for a favor instead of choosing from a menu. She picked up on it and called me out.

"Come now James. This entire experience is confidential and purely for your entertainment. Anything goes." Simone reassured me.

Now or never. "Well...um...could y-y-ou maybe make the girls more...." I was probably red by now and my next word was barely audible. "rapable?"

Simone didn't bat an eyelash. "Of course! That's not a problem at all. Did you want resistance or should they just lie back and take it?"

A little startled at her easy acceptance, I let the rest of it out. "I mean, I want them to be very easy to talk into doing anything, but sometimes I want a girl to squirm around a bit and ask me what the hell do I think I'm doing."

"Sure, I suppose that's made easier by the 'suggestive positions and situations' part. Do you want some kind of code or signal to signify when 'it's time'?" Simone giggled at me.

I never really thought of that. "How about if I talk to one of them about doing something, they'll let it happen or get into it. If just grab one of them by the hair and roughly bend her over the table, she'll protest, yell for help and maybe cry a bit, but she won't actually stop me?"

"Will do. Program has gotten enough data to create a world you enjoy with a high degree of probability. Any final details?" she asked.

"Make all of their holes virgin tight. And whenever I cum (and maybe a few times before) give them intense orgasms. Whether I them or not. Also could you make it a free use sort of thing?" Simone opened her mouth, but I was ready with an explanation. "If I fuck, or grope any girl in the world, it may be commented on and possibly not approved of, but nobody will stop me."

"Just you?"

I nodded.

"Can do. Ready for lift off?"

Another nod

"Compiling now." As the world faded away, Simone's voice was clear as a bell. "Have fun!"

Where do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)