More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HMG HMG

What's next?

Sunny day in Neobangkok (Story completed)

10000

Sunny hated the heat.

Even though he wore his baggy classic Hawaiian shirt and shorts, it still did not help. As soon as he descended to the platform level, he was immediately struck by the stuffiness and absolute dampness in the still air.

"God, I hate Thailand already", Sunny began to dig through the crowd of tiny black-haired people, who were used to their native weather. Next to them, he looked like a giant white pole.

Sunny picked up a single baggage from the luggage tape, a spacious military backpack that had been with him from the beginning of his career. This little detail perfectly complemented his disguise as a lauzy tourist. He put on sunglasses with a built-in Googlesoft's lens and headed for the exit, reading the news on the eyepiece in the process. The sight of the headline about governor Russell C. made him smile.

It was even warmer outside. Sunny regretted even more that he had taken the job.

"Oh, my, my. Who do we have here?", a woman in modest, tight-fitting attire approached the man, smelling the easy victim in the innocent appearence of a tourist, "First time in Neobangkok, sugar?"

"Surely, miss", Sunny was betrayed by his gaze, fixed on her big, erected cock, squizeed tightly in her net panties.

"How about a discount for new commers? I don't bite, sugar... of course if you don't ask for it", the prostitute played open cards, wanting to win with a shock. Hooker had no idea she was not the main poker soloist here.

"S... sure. It'll be a great new experience", the tourist feigned embarrassment, adding layers of his own charisma to the whole picture, "Lead the way, honey."

The woman led Sunny into a taxi stand, quiter but much darker at the same time. She tried to maintain a conquettish attitude, focusing more on the trap they were faceing at, rather than on the helpless sheep itself.

"How about we start from the reversed roles, sugar?", without turning around, the prostitute rolle up her dress, wanting to expose her well shaped ass and a huge pair of testicles hanging under it. Thinking that she had already caught the tourist's attention, she gave a secret sign to her pimp, who jumped out of the garbage cans.

"Wiat, where is he?", bunch of muscles asked, sheathing the knife. The street was completly empty.

"Hey that tourist stole the money I was collecting since the morning!", the hooker noticed that her purse had disappeared, as well as hidden spare in a high-heeled shoe. The unpleased experience softened her manhood, which had sagged down to the size of a peanut.

"Mine too!", the pimp felt his pockets and found in disbelief that they were empty too. He hit the sex worker out of frustration, "How is that possible, woman?! He couldn't get close to me!"

01000

Sunny was lost almost immediately.

All the narrow, multi-level rows looked the same. All the neon signs were in Thai so that did not help with orientation either.

Sunny began to wander, following the path leading up, hoping that as he pass the layers of electric cables, he might find out some directions from above.

He climbed on top of some random gallery and stood in the middle of the community garden. Buddhist monks took up most of the grass, but it was not them that caught his attention, but a huge advertisment that covered the entire wall of the oppostide skyscraper.

"I can see you are still ahead in the game, bodach", Sunny spoke to governor Russell's fake smiling face agnist the backdrop of the American flag and the slogan - It takes 5 in 2 to make it through.

Before he could pull his eyes off the propaganda, the wind intensified. The noise of the heliblades and hiss of the gyroscope grew louder. Sunny did not need to look up to know the cavalry had arrived.

Helibird landed, scattering the people. Only the tourist did not seem confused by the presence of such high technology in the slums. As the door swung upward, a tall, buffed woman with a pretty masculine torso jumped out of the deck. She straightened her suit as the rotors turned off and walked briskly to Sunny.

"Why didn't you wait for me outside the station?", the man knew Theodora well from the old dayes, when they both were still working for the government. Since then, it seems to him that she has gained even more muscles.

"It was hot", Sunny replied as if that would explain everything. His cheeky look and disarming smile made the woman sigh, "Did you worked out, Teddy?"

"Very funny, Sunny", Theodora did not like when someone noticed her Frankenstein's chest. Being nu-gen was not easy for her, but it came in handy at work, "The boss is getting impatient. We should go."

Sunny, following his old friend, turned for a moment and aimed an imaginary gun made of fingers at his temple and pulled the non-existent trigger.

11000

Hakoi was the largest building on this side of Chao Phraya. It took ages to ride the elevator.

"So, how's your relationship with Brad going?", Sunny broke the awkward silence. He hadn't seen a woman in years, so he felt compelled to speak first.

"He dumped me when he found out we couldn't have children", Theodora replied bluntly. There was not even a hint of remorse in her voice. She just stated the fact.

"That's rough", Sunny remembered Brad and his constant rivalry with everyone for everything. He probably couldn't really get over that his girlfriend had bigger thorax, than he did, so he found a less regrettable excuse.

"And what about you and Candy?", the woman looked questioningly at the tourist. She wanted to know what was happening with her former best friend, "She still makes her homemade perfumes?"

"No", Sunny replied, suddenly falling into melancholy. His answer was so surprising to Theodora, that she stopped in the elevator for a moment before she followed the man down the corridor ahead.

The penthouse occupied the entire top of the shyscraper. The decor was typically American, too overdone with blue and red lights, like some kind of museum. Statues of former presidents lined a long carpet, leading to a semicircular hall with a large window, overlooking the Neobangkok's panorama.

"I brought him, sir", Theodora stood at the edge of the stairs, away from the couches, proffesionally folding her hands behind a back.

"Excellent", the silhouette of a man, built like Adonis himself, loomed in front of the city view. His white shirt was open with hair peeked out. He worn puffed pants in the style of the CEO.

"Hello, governor", Sunny collapsed on the settee, throwing a leg over the armrest.

Russell C. turned to his interlocutor, revealing a perfectly groomed chin on an angular jaw. He looked majestic, like the last white rhino in the savanna.

"I can't believe you took this commission from me", the governor said, gazing once more at his own reflection, "I thought you would never talk to me again after that case with Candy."

"It's all water over the dam now", Sunny replied enigmatically, confusing Theodora, who did not know what they were talking about, "So cut to the heart of the matter already."

"As you know, there's a big day going to happen soon", Russell was acting like an actor in the theater, making dramatic pauses and gesturing, "Thailand will be the 52nd state of the US in the days to come."

"And you will become the reigning lord of the islands", Sunny rolled his eyes and poured himself a champagne, "Everyone knows that, the news here does not write about anything else."

"So you probably know about my nu-gens scandal and romance too?", the governor folded his fingers into a pyramid. Russell looked like was about to swallow something nasty.

"Nah. I know about the scandal, but I didn't know it was with the qchanger", the tourist straightened up in his seat. He became interested in the matter.

"So I was having an affair with a certain nu-gen woman. It has come to light, and now before my inauguration, people are demanding proof that I am not nu-gen as well", the man waved his hand around the room, wanting to define the context.

"So where's the problem? Nu-gen is not a venereal disease, you couldn't get exposed to that", Sunny joked, taking another sip from his glass, "Just take off your pants in public and show them your dick."

"And here lies the inconvenience...", Russell signaled Theodora to come out and leave them alone. The tourist, seeing this change, became suspicious like never before.

The governor approached the new employee and with quick, decisive move droped the briefs in front of him. Sunny saw the panties, typical for the fair sex, but it was only after taking a closer look, he noticed something scarier. Russell's legs were fully spreaded and his balls and penis were nowhere to be found.

"Shit, bodach. You have a pussy?", Sunny did not believe what he saw. He remembered how often they used to go out together in the old days, so he knew well that the governor should have the little fellow on the usual place, "How did this happen? How is this even possible? Did you take Qchange or something?"

Sunny rubbed his crotch in distress. He could not imagine the life without his manhood.

"Nope, I just woke up like this one day and my lover was gone too", Russell pulled up his pants. The tourist's gaze did not leave his lady garden, "It's easy to add facts up, and figure out that it has something to do with her."

"This is why you came to me and not started an inquiry on your own", Sunny started nodding, "If your goons would take care of it, then the public would be sure they were right about you. And now no one will suspect the investigation, when you give that job to your sworn enemy."

"As my nemesis, you seem oddly delighted with this contract...", the governor sat down next to the tourist. They hadn't been so close in a long time.

"Don't flatter yourself. My only interest is how someone could steal your cock so easly and in such a short time", Sunny patted Russell's leg, as if he were talking to a bar girl, not the head of the newly acquired state, "It has to be some unknown Quark-Tek technology, and that means someone imortant is involved. Someone whose destruction will bring me more satisfaction than destroying you."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)