More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jimson Jimson

Which girl's mission do you follow?

Suni

Suni looked back as the front door to the sorority was shut and locked. She turned to face the street and realized that she was locked outside and completely naked; this really turned her on. She reached between her legs and rubbed up and down the length of her shaven pussy and noticed how incredibly wet she was. Suni dipped a finger into her sopping snatch and brought it to her lips. She sucked on her finger, loving the taste of her well fucked pussy. She brought her hand back down to her cunt and shoved three fingers in this time and began to rapidly frig herself on the front steps of the sorority house. She stopped before she came, just to leave herself hanging on the edge, and walked down to the street, tasting her fingers as she went.

As Suni got to the bottom of the stairs, she realized that she would need some paper and a pen if she wanted to get the signatures of the guys who were going to cum on her. She decided to go to the book store to get what she needed. She turned down a side street to take a back way to the book store so she wouldn't draw too much attention to herself. As she was walking, she was glad that the sisters at the sorority let the girls wear shoes, otherwise walking would be horrible. Suni was also glad because the platform high heels she was wearing made her look like a whore and not some crazy nudist.

The more that Suni walked along, the more she got used to being completely naked in public and the more she began to like it. She was comfortable being naked in front of groups of people, as she has been gangbanged on several occasions in the center of a party. She would usually wear a skirt with no panties and find a seat that was centrally located. Once she was there she would sit with her legs completely spread or in a way that her skirt would rise up and show her pussy to the other party goers. Either way it didn't take long for guys to be lining up, waiting to fuck her willing cunt.

Suni looked up the street and noticed that a group of people were walking towards her, coming from the opposite direction. When she got closer, she could see that it was two guys and a girl. They were already noticing Suni's nakedness and were whispering back and forth between each other.

Does Suni talk to the group or continue to the book store?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)