More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bobbobbobthethir bobbobbobthethir

Where do you head off to?

Summoner's Rift

Your bread and butter, your home turf, the Summoner’s Rift is where you dominate the battlefield. The rankings have been refreshed, and everyone is equal, since it’s a new season, but you’re confident that you’ll quickly rise up to be one of the top summoners.

After traveling from the Institute of War to the Summoner’s rift, you approach the match-making queue. A long line of summoner’s are milling around the area, hoping to get their name called for the upcoming match between Ionia and Demacia to settle a major thievery.

You submit your Summoner number into the selection booth, and wait around with the rest of the summoners. You don’t recognize many people here, and guess that most of the pros were too lazy to get up for the start of a new season, convinced that they would be able to quickly catch up.

A few minutes later, a list of 10 Summoner number’s are called out- and yours is one of them. Given that your the top summoner based on previous ranking, you’re allowed to pick your side- Ionia or Demacia. Thinking about the hot female champions that represent both locations, you decide upon one.

What is it?

Ionia or Demacia?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)