More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by goodson goodson

What command?

Summon

Derek scrolled through the pages of commands, his eyes scanning through the many greyed out options, his cheeks flushing slightly at the more explicit ones even as he noted the experience points that each of them requires. "What is this?" He wondered, curious as to where this app came from, scrolling back to the beginning of the list to the commands with the lowest point requirements. "Let's see what this does," Derek shrugged, pressing down on the summon command. At first he didn't think it worked, as nothing seemed to happen. "Figures, just some stupid game," Derek muttered, tossing his phone onto his bed as he started to strip out of his pajamas. He'd just peeled his shirt off over his head when his mother's voice startled him.

"You wanted me, Derek," Jess asked as she stepped into his bedroom, something she never did without knocking.

"Mom?!" Derek exclaimed in surprise, startled at her sudden appearance. "What are you doing here?"

"You called me, Derek," Jess replied simply, shrugging as if that explained everything. "What would you like me to do, master?"

"Master? Why'd you call me master, Mom?" Derek asked in confusion, not really believing that this was happening.

"That's what you are, Derek," Jess assured him simply. "You are now my master."

"So if I'm your master, will you do whatever I ask of you," Derek asked dubiously, wondering if this was all part of some prank his mother was pulling on him.

"Only if you have enough experience points, Derek," his mother assures him calmly as she motions towards his phone.

"Really?" Derek mused, bending down to pick up his phone from his bed, scrolling up to the top of the King's App, seeing that his experience has gone up by 15 points for summoning his mother bring his total to 85. 85 experience points only allows him a few options. He could tell her to clean or cook to earn 10 more experience points each, or he could command her to undress to earn himself 25 points. Once he had over 100 experience points, Derek noted, almost all the erotic commands would become available to him. The real question for Derek was what he should have his mother do next.

What command does he choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)