More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alexia Wright Alexia Wright

What will you wear?

Summer Seduction

You recall that he wants you to look beautiful, and remember sending him a video of you sucking off a dildo in a sundress that he loved a lot.

With that in mind, you searched through am array of dresses and picked out the light floral fit and flare dress that hugs your top and flares out just below your chest up to your upper thighs. You then trodded back to pick out a pink lacy thong that matched a demi cup bra of the same lacy design.

Since the dress is figure hugging, you bring out a pair of silicone adhesive breastforms that make a C cup and luckily match your Asian skin tone.

After drying your hair and letting it curl naturally, you slip into the thong. The feeling as the fabric gets wedged between your ass cheeks was sublime, and the front nestled your girly clit almost to the point of non existance. The translucent fabric does show your clit up close, but that's just the way you like it.

You carefully placed the breastforms on your flat chest, making sure it is symmetrical before jumping in front of the mirror to see them bounce and tug on your nipples, exciting you a little. The bra held them in place, but also created a much desired cleavage that'll perk up through the dress.

Next you slid on the dress, allowing it to catch on your breasts and fall softly over your ass. You look in the mirror to see your realistice cleavage, when you got the idea to put on a simple bead necklace that rest snugly above them.

Applying makeup was your favourite part, and you opted for a more older and beautiful look. You apply a light foundation and finish with a red lipstick and simple mascara for that added umph!

Finally, you put on a pair of white open toed platform heels, and grabbed your handbag, leaving your apartment.

Where do you go?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)