More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kinkyboy kinkyboy

What's next?

Summary, Character and Gadgets. (Important)

Main Story Summary:

-How a group of secret conspirators plans to turn the royal crown princesses into their private little plaything in order to control the country - Regardless of a good or bad ending, her highness will finally receive her sexual education.

Our main story would be set in a small eastern European country called Regalia, which is a partially constitutional monarchy. It enjoys a great reputation as a tourist spot and places of culture, so much so that it survived Soviet Invasion.

Regalia is renowned for being a hub of culture as well as their beautiful people of mixed heritage. Especially Regalian women would achieve world fame as both gorgeous and good-natured.

However, while the country itself is wealthy, there is also high inequality and powerful religious forces. Little investments were made into public service and a large part of the population remains poor. From the church, there is strong moral policing and people were told that sex is bad and that women shall caste and prude.

Up until the 90s Regalia is quite closed up. But after the fall of the Soviet Union, the situation has changed. The King has died from an accident, leaving several young princesses behind. In order to rule the country, the Baroness Natasha Romanov was put in power. As a capable but unpopular ruler, She would lead Regalia with a strong hand.

There is strong economic growth, but also a flood of crime and other foreign elements into Regalia. Especially the sex industry would become rampant given the masses of poor Regalian country girls and the new Russian Mafia.

As the second decade of the 21st century is approaching, many problems of Regalia would still not be solved. While it has now become one of the most modern countries in the Baltics, Regalia is now also known to be a hot spot for sex tourism, much to the dismay of the conservative forces. It was also a time when the new, powerful aphrodisiac Nymprofen has hit the streets of Europe.

Now that the princesses have come to age, they were convinced by the Regalian State Church to take down the sex industry, the tourism, and the Mafia hard. This unwelcomed decision would lead to a secret coalition to oppose their rule. Among them, their aunt Natasha Romanov would join the plot since she wanted to keep her power.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)