More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

What's next?

Suki And The Temple Of

I Suki Yamamoto have just arrived at my modest apartment just as the sun was about to set with tears threatening to leak out of my eyes. There are few things that hurt more than being betrayed by someone you thought you knew and trusted. I was betrayed by the blue haired doll that I thought was my girlfriend. I discovered the truth when I found her making love in the car of some corporate bimbo. She must have been at least ten years older than me. What does she have that I don't? More wrinkles? An ugly wart on the chin? A piercing scowl? I just do not understand this! Sometimes life just isn't fair!

As I fall into my bed and start to cry again, I realize that I am just as mad at myself than I am at Rei. I had allowed myself to get drawn into a turgid relationship with this girl before finding out anything about her. Did I have any right to think of Rei as my girlfriend when I had only known her for a week? Why did I do it? Was it because she was a futa with cock? No, I was attracted to her before I found out about her special equipment. Maybe it was the way her short blue hair covered her right eye sometimes. It could have been the way she always blushed when she was around me. I think that was it. I likely mistook that as a sign of her liking me when she likely gets embarrassed around everyone. Then again, she definitely wasn't embarrassed when she was with that blonde tramp. I just do not know what is going on.

All the crying that I had done today wore me out so much that I fell asleep almost as soon as my tears dried up. I awoke soon after, but I was not in my bed. I was slashing my way through a jungle and I was wearing a brown leather jacket to go along with my fedora and pants. It took me a while to get through the jungle, but when I did, I saw a sinister temple. If I had not been wound up tighter than a coiled spring at the moment, I would be getting a serious case of deja vu now. I reached into my right pocket upon reaching my destination and pulled out a letter from my arch enemy that said that I would have to break into her temple in order to save Rei.

Even though I knew I probably would not survive my mission, I knew I had . I entered the temple and saw a hallway that the whole floor on a downward incline towards a dead end. I stupidly stepped on a pressure plate which a seasoned explorer such as myself should never have done and I heard a loud rumbling overhead. I had just enough time to run away to keep from being flattened by a huge boulder. I would have been killed for sure if I had not the good luck of being able to dive into a depression in the floor that was just big enough to allow the boulder to rumble overhead safely.

I got up and watched the boulder make a hole in the far wall which gave me access to a second room. I entered to see the walls lined with torches and a door on the far wall. I looked at the floor and saw some suspicious holes. I had a hunch what they were for so I took a rock out of my pocket and threw it down. A spike came up to knock the rock into the air as soon as it landed. It took some fancy dance moves, but I was able to run across the room without being turned into a pincushion. It is a good thing that I took ballet classes when I was a kid.

I threw open the final door to find my enemy wearing a dark red dress that almost made her look like she was wearing blood. She had Rei tied to a chair and she was menacing her with a gun which made my blood boil with anger. It was time for me to step in with a vengeance.

"Let's see how well you do against someone who isn't tied up!" I bellowed.

The villain was starting to turn around so she could shoot me but I was faster. I took my whip from my belt and cracked it at the gun which enabled me to bring it right into my hand. I ended the fight quickly by firing a bullet into what passes for a heart inside that cold shrew's body to kill her. I did not even stop to acknowledge the fallen body as I advanced towards Rei whose dark beige clothes made her look like she had just been on a safari.

"My hero!" my girlfriend cheered. I am sure that she thought that I was going to help her get out of the chair, but I did nothing but stand there and smirk at her. "Are you going to untie me?"

"I will untie you when I have had my fun," I said with a snicker.

"It will be difficult as long I am tied up. How are you going to get my shirt off with these ropes in the way?"

I advanced towards Rei with a dark smirk on my face and ripped her shirt clean open down the middle to expose her breasts. I then spoke to the tied up doll almost as if I was laughing at her. "Does that answer your question?"

"I had no idea that you were so kinky!" Rei grumbled.

The act of fondling the young lady's breasts really got my blood boiling. I could tell that she was into it by the way she was moaning. It really made my face turn red when I suckled Rei's right breast with both of my hands on it. I felt like I had reverted back to my infancy as I assaulted my girlfriend's breasts. I was almost sorry that I could not get milk to come out of them.

"Are you quite done?" Rei snapped at me.

"You know that is not what I really want," I said with a naughty giggle while reaching for my girlfriend's pants.

I quickly opened up Rei's pants and pulled them down to let her beautiful cock spring free. Once I had achieved my goal, I slowly turned way from the blue haired lady and took off all of my clothes while humming a happy tune. I lowered my naked self onto Rei's futa cock and rode her reverse cowgirl. It was slow going at first but I was riding my lover like a pro after a few seconds. I got somewhat of a perverse sense of power that I could do whatever I wanted to my girlfriend and she couldn't do anything about it. I knew what was coming when Rei started grunting and breathing hard so I rode her faster. I knew what I wanted to happen. I wanted Rei's sperm to fill my womb and not even a meteor strike was going to stop me from getting it. I let out a happy sigh when her fluids started rocketing into me which sent me flying into an orgasm that made me let out a scream that filled the whole temple. There was nothing I could do after that but wake up from my dream. As I sat up in bed, I tried to think about how I was going to face Rei when I got back to school.

Back To Reality

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)