More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enigma5 Enigma5

Where do you go?

Suits

You seemingly fall out of the sky and land on the floor of a large oak-panelled room. It is plush and carpeted. There are pot plants in the corner. You spot the gold logo emblazoned on the guestbook and realise that it must be a fancy hotel, though from here, you can't see the name. What draws your attention the most though, is the stunning redhead sitting behind the desk, a look of supreme authority on her face.

"Now listen here," she says smugly. "You have a chance to work for Harvey Specter, one of the greatest lawyers in the country. Better yet, you have a chance to be his personal intern, but you have to get past me first. Why should I let you through to see him?"
You're not really sure what to answer, you've just been dumped here after all. By now you've deduced that this is the TV show Suits, after all, it's one of your favourite shows.
"When I ask a question, I expect it to be answered." Donna says, furiously.
"Oh, uh...er....I'd really like to work for Harvey. It would be a great opportunity. I think he's great and I could learn a lot from him." You stammer. You're taken aback by this whole situation and intimidated by Donna. She's a lot different than she normally is on the show.
"Hah. Is that all you've got to say? Pathetic. I don't even know why I heard you out. I guess you're nothing more than a hot body." Donna taunts.
"You really think I'm hot?" You hadn't meant to blurt it out, but the words had left your mouth before you could stop them. Donna looks up abruptly and faces you.
"I mean, you're not super good-looking, but you do have a rugged kind of handsomeness that I find rather attractive. I'm surrounded all day by men who get manicures and preen themselves. I like your unkempt beard and your ratty clothes." She pauses, pursing her lips. "I'll tell you what, maybe I could talk you up to Harvey...if you do some things for me."
"Uh. That would be great, what do you want me to do?" You reply.
"Well, you can start by stripping. Then crawl over here and kiss my feet." She says it so casually and matter-of-factly that it takes you a few seconds to digest what was said.
"W...WHAT?" You splutter indignantly.
"You heard me." Donna says, giving you a withering stare. "Now, strip." You don't know whether it's the look she's giving you, the commanding tone of voice, or something else entirely, but you find yourself complying with the instructions. You slowly remove your jacket and tie, then unbutton your shirt. Next you remove your belt and let your pants fall to the floor. You are now standing there in just your briefs. "Well, hurry up." Donna says. With a slight hesitation you slip off your briefs and let them fall to the floor. "Hmm, not bad." Donna says, glancing at your semi-erect penis. "Now, get over here and kiss my feet." You slowly crawl underneath her desk and remove her high-heels. As you begin to kiss her beautiful feet, you start to wonder just how you ended up here, and, will you be able to get back?

Or will you be stuck as a submissive in Suits for the rest of your life?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)