More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dogmadog dogmadog

Gosh, I wonder what'll happen next...

Sue shows up

Sue arrived at the apartment at about a quarter after five, the bustle of the city swirling around her as she called up to Giordana's room. Four rings, and then someone picked up, breathing heavily into the phone.

"Sue?" Giordana panted.

"....yeah, Its Sue. I'm downstairs in front of your building right now."

"Really?!" someone peeked out of a second floor window at her "Hey, could you wait, ahhh, a few minutes, or so? We've really gotta, clean up a little"

Sue agreed with a wicked knowing smile.

Sue was rather excited about the chance to live with Giordana for a few weeks. She'd lived with Roger for almost two years, but he had started boring her after the first six months. She could never gather the guts to leave him herself, but she got out pretty quick last saturday after he walked in on her under the sheets with a neighbor. Its rather silly, she said to herself, but i really was relieved when he finally found us.

Giordana had always been someone Sue looked up to. For all her affairs, Sue often wondered if she was too tame in bed. Based on all the stories Giordana told her - and on that time she had walked in on Gio and Dave at that office party - Giordana was quite an animal, and Dave matched her tooth for tooth.

Sue waited a few minutes and then headed up, ringing the buzzer. Dave opened the door, wearing a simple white t and khakis. In his other hand he was spraying the room with a can of lysol that didn't cover up the heavy smell of sex.

"Hi Sue, nice to meet ya, can I help you with your bags? I'd like to say that it'll sure be a pleasure having you here."

Sue got everything in and settled into the living room - she was sleeping on the futon, and Giordana finally emerged smiling and wet from the bathroom, in a big fluffy white bathrobe.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)