More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by guzhead2003 guzhead2003

Sue's time as Queen begins!

Sue's time as Queen begins!

Susan Storm-Richards sobbed as she was strapped down to a table by the enslaved people of the microverse. Psycho-man instructed all the minions to leave.

"What is that," Sue asked with fear in her eyes as a small circular object was placed over her head. It had wires running to and from it. She tried to twist her head, and felt the mechanical crown emit an electric shock.

"It's to ensure you don't struggle!" He picked up his control box. Psycho-man began to adjust the box.

"What do you want with that," a defeated Sue chuffed, "I'm already here!"

Pyscho-man tweaked the box. He had added three new emotions to the box. Now the buttons were anger, hatred, pride, and a special fourht button to unveil at the very end. "I have added some new buttons," he gloated.

Not really knowing why she cared, Sue found herself wondering what the buttons were, "What are they."

Psycho-man showed her the labeling of the top three. "What is the last one," she inquired.

"In time my dear!" He started by hitting the anger button hard.

An pent up rage erupted from Sue. "What the fuck do you want with me you fucking pig!"

"My oh my," Psycho-man laughed, "what a change in demeanor." He paced the floor. "But it isn't me you should be mad at. Is it?"

Sue turned to him with a scowl, "What the fuck do you mean?"

Psychoman hit the "hate" button. "Is it not the Fantastic Four who left you to your fate!"

Sue turned away, "It's not their fault..." she tried to remain calm. She knew what he was doing.

"But it is," Psychoman whispered. "They never cared for you, never appreciated you. Especially Reed." He laughed, "When was the last time he even touched you!"

"Fuck you!" Sue spat in his direction. "I don't want to talk with you."

Psycho-man was happy she was already progessing along. Even if she didn't speak, he vital signs told him a story. She was becoming enraged with anger and hatred, just as he wanted.

"Reed never pays any attention. Johnny and Ben don't appreciate what you do?" He taunted her for several hours. Though she said nothing the readings told him she was livid.

He now changed his strategy. "You deserve to be a Queen. Deserve the attention of an entire universe!" He stated as he pressed the "pride" button.

Sue's vitals changed, as did her mind. Visions of a crown upon her head filled her mind, visions of power surged through Sue. Psychoman talked about the power and glory of being Queen. Of ruling not just a world, but the entire microverse. He then began to hit the "hate" button, as he spoke of how the "earthlings" could take all of this wonderful world away.

So it went on for hours, Sue's vitals changed several times. His plan was to make her feel anger and hatred not only to her team, and her former "husband" Reed, but to the surface world as a whole.

After hours, Sue fell into a deep sleep. Pyscho-man noted that she dreaming. Now was the time to hit the final button "lust". He hit it hard and noted her body changing, writhing in her sleep. When she awoke, she would be unable to contain her libido. He would be the only one able to quench the fire.

Sue awakens in Psycho-man's bedroom

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)