More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Geo Geo

So what comes next in the stream?

Suddenly Sinny

*Blip-BEEP!*

Sarah sighed...That was the notification that 3Sinny-Nosnopes had donated his usual for private chat access. She looked over to the now open chat tab marked "Sin Confesses ($100)" and notices that, despite the normal chat not having the icon of the new application, this one does. Maybe it's because it's a pay to get in system, and it registers for any active form of payment.

Sarah opens up the chat on a separate window, and said, almost as if she was bored by the situation, "*sigh* Hey Sinny, happy to take your money again..." And looks to his response.

3Sinny-Nosnopes [VIP]: Hiii Sarah~ :D Since nobody's saying what to sketch, how about something lewd for me, eh?

Sarah brings her fingers to her temple, annoyed by Sinny's remark; He knows that she doesn't do lewds, nudes, or anything too crude, yet he asks anyway. She goes back to reading the comment.

3Sinny-Nosnopes [VIP]: Could you do something like a sexy babe in a hot playboy bunny costume please?

As Sarah is about to respond to it and reaching for the keyboard, her hand instead zipped to her tablet instead, with her pen between her fingers. She looks shocked as she lovingly details on the file an extremely well-drawn sexy girl in said outfit with big floppy ears and a large cottontail, with a nice thin but curvy figure, a huge rack and large bubblebutt. The girl's face while in a sexy pout leaning towards the viewer, and looks strangely like her in the face department from the perfect lineart piece. Overall, impossible for only ten minutes of work.

Sarah scoots back a minute, looking shocked at not only the involuntary response, but also the result of the action. While it was definitely not what she usually drawn or planned to, it was actually quite lovely. In detail. Totally nothing else.

Sarah looked to the chat, still in Sinny's tab, which he responds as such;

3Sinny-Nosnopes [VIP]: :O That's amazing! It's so sexy, and you did it so fast!

Sarah began with typing a response, as she doesn't want to voice her concerns to the rest of the chat;

Potato_lassie [HOST]: I didn't mean to do that! Did you make me do that?! HOW!?!

3Sinny-Nosnopes [VIP]: Wait, I did that? You must be going nuts, Sar ;P. If I somehow made you magically do something, then I magically make you look like the girl you drew! :P

The moment Sarah went over to the keyboard to respond with a "fuck off", she felt the same feeling she got before, both when a donator unintentionally told her to get better, and when Sinny told her to draw the bunny girl. Only this one was far more intense. First she felt her body tense, as the paunch she had from regular junk consumption slim away to nothing but a slim belly from underneath her hoodie. A second more, and suddenly her backside inflated and firmed into a bouncy bubblebutt, stretching her PJ's to almost tearing.

Seems like her body wasn't the only thing changing, meanwhile, as she felt her socks slide up her legs, and start breaking up into fishnets along her now supple legs, and she felt a snap as a pair of shiny bubblegum pink platform heels strapped themselves to her now daintier feet. She glanced at her hands, as they too became smooth and dainty to lead the change along her arms becoming the same, and her nails became well manicured with pink nail polish. white shirt cuffs adorned her wrists in small quick smoke puffs.

Her torso shrank in at the waist, becoming an hourglass shape from her now wide hips, and her pants disappeared entirely along with her hoodie, revealing her tank top, but that didn't last long as that was being morphed into a pink corset that would look ridiculously tight on any other person, but on her new wasp waist, she was only being hugged slightly by it, as well as it forming around her crotch into a lewd one piece, and up to form cups that were obviously meant for a bigger chest...And her chest in response exploded out in a comical boing noise with a pair of huge head-sized melons; firm but malleable, filling the cups and barely covering her nipples and flinging her forwards onto her desk, sending a nice look of sexy boobage down to the stream cam.

The changes were not done, as she felt a little poof at her plump backside as a puffball of a tail the size of a tennis ball stuck out and wiggled from the top of her now shelf of a booty.

Her face wasn't immune, as she glanced at the camera, watching her preview stream of her shocked face being made over by this pinkifying . It gave her sparkly pink eyeshadow, made her eyebrows thin out to arcing cuteness for her now big glittering eyes, and her lips plumped up and pinched in to a pucker that looks absolutely kissable with her shiny pink lipgloss. And as her hair burst out into a professionally styled huge ponytail stretching to her butt, a pair of large pink rabbit ears popped up from a new pink headband on her head, bouncing adorably just above her vision from their floppy angle in front of her.

The result ended, and she found herself looking the spitting image of the sexy bunny girl she was to draw...Just as Sinny requested!

"But how...?" She muttered to herself, revealing that her voice hadn't changed. She expected something like it being higher pitched to match her bimboish appearance, at least there's that, she supposes.

She turned over to the donation monitor, still on Sinny's comment tab. And was about to yell at him when he already responded. Not taking heed to what might happen, since she was changed upon reading his comment last time, she read it to herself as she bent forward from having slumped back on her huge behind in disbelief, once again giving everybody watching a lovely look at her new huge boobs, seemingly unaware of this, since she isn't used to having them and all.

3Sinny-Nosnopes [VIP]: :OOO O...M...G!! That was amazing!! I can make you do stuff like this?! How? Like, what else could I make you do? Can you-

What does Sinny tell her to do/What happens before she kept reading?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)