More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blondef blondef

What do you do?

Suck his dick

You hesitate for a moment before you get down on your knees in front of your brother, submitting to him without any objection, which is what he wanted. You certainly didn't want your mother to stop paying for college and your brother had you wrapped around his finger now, he had the power to ruin your life if he so desired.

"Well?" He says as he looks down at you, passing his hand through your blonde hair and smirking, he enjoys the dominance he has over you and he makes no effort to hide it. He grabs his semi-hard dick and brushes it along your bottom lip. "Open up for me John."

You breathe softly on his tip before you obediently open your mouth without thinking it twice, feeling Ben's cock go down your throat slowly. Your brother's musky scent hits your nose and you try not to pull back, adjusting your mouth on his dick and shutting your eyes instead. You hold onto his strong leg not to as your nose touches his brown pubes, Ben has a firm hand on your head keeping you pressed against his crotch.

"You like having your brother's cock in your mouth?" He asks as he growls lightly, starting to thrust into your mouth at his own rhythm. His throbbing dick is now fully hard and you struggle to keep up with your brother's movements, but you manage to as his big balls hit your chin. The last thing you'd imagine yourself doing was sucking your brother's cock, but here you are, on your knees giving him a blowjob as a punishment.

All of a sudden, there's a key sound at the door and Mark, your brother's best friend and roommate comes in, his eyes go wide as he stares down at you sucking Ben's cock. You try to look at the male but Ben only keeps your head in place, almost making you gag as he grins at Mark.

"Wow dude, I didn't know your brother was such a slut" He says biting his lips "Can I have some of him too?"

How does Ben respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)