More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by u21098 u21098

Which department, Doctor?

Sublevel 8 - Robotics

The elevator doors slide open after you reconfirm your biometric scan. Sublevel 8 was the robotics unit, greeting you was a bustling and busy laboratory. Technicians, worked on endoskeletons of android prototypes, whilst several units were having synth-skin applied. Even you have difficulty telling the difference between the humans and the robots in the lab, so similar are they.

Greeting you was the robotics division's head, Dr. Robert Armstrong. A balding, fat man in his late 40's. Flanking him was a stunning redhead, standing at 5"10, with luscious curly hair and supermodel good looks. Her breasts straining against the technician overalls she wore. You identify her as a Tx Mk9 unit, a sophisticated android with rudimentary intelligence, designed for pleasure and maintenance use. Knowing Dr Armstrong, you're not surprised that he chose this unit as his "personal assistant".

"Morn' boss. Don't see ya down here often, you here to sample the goods?" he grinned obscenely nudging the motionless unit next to him.

Which unit to choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)