More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by vanillathunder vanillathunder

And now, the continuation:

Stupid, Vapid Bimbos Continued

Brian grumbled as he attempted to stand in the ridiculously high heels, but only succeeded in falling back onto the bench. Bree giggled with delight as she held out her hand to help Brian stand. Once he was stable, Brian took a few cursory steps, teetering, but succeeded in staying stable.

"Perfect." Bree smiled, picking up the shoebox. "Let's go pay for them."

"Just because I can stand, doesn't mean I can make it across the store!" Brian argued.

"Bup, bup, bup! I let you get away with talking like Brian while you were trying on the shoes, but now I expect you to sound like "Ashlyn" all the time." Bree put a finger up to Brian's lips.

"Ugh, fine... Bree, just because I can like, stand, in these shoes, doesn't mean I can like, walk across the store in them!" Brian rolled his eyes, wincing at the last moment as he realized how much it fit Ashlyn's supposed personality.

"That's the spirit!" Bree turned on her heel and started walking towards the register, leaving Brian behind.

Brian inhaled deeply as he took a small step forward and re-balanced himself, then started again, and again, and again, taking mincing steps as he crossed the busy store, unconsciously wiggling his butt, which only served to accentuate it in the tight yoga pants that Bree had him to wear.

By the time he made it to the register, Bree had already paid for the shoes and the cashier handed her back the box.

"Enjoy your purchase!" the cashier grinned, having noticed Brian's troubled trip across the store.

A jab in the stomach from Bree later and Brian enthusiastically responded,

"Like, I totes will!" Brian smiled.

"Come on, Ashlyn, it's time for our next errand."

"Next errand?"

"Uh, duh, gosh, I didn't think you were this much of an airhead, we've got to go..."

Are they going to the salon? Or perhaps to meet up with Logan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)