More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Stuff them in your shorts …

You finished counting and opened your eyes, only to be shocked looking at Billies black knee socks laying spread out on the couch cushions.

You wondered if Billie knew about your foot fetish and if so HOW would my little sister know anything about that?

Once your eyes noticed them you couldn’t stop yourself from picking them up and not wanting to let Billie know anything about this you decided to stuff them inside of your shorts until you get time to use them in the way that you like.

The socks feels good pressed on your slightly growing member, ok back to Billie, you thought.

“ Billie here I come, hope you hid well “ as I started in the kitchen, after looking quickly you noticed she was not there so onward towards the bedrooms upstairs. The first bedroom was Billies and I inspected in the closet and under the bed but couldn’t find her .

As I was walking out of her room, I heard a low giggle and quickly slammed the door closed and saw my little sister staring up at me , “ OH NO you found me… How did you find me Big Brother? “

“ It’s easy Billie, I just wait for your giggles “ as I pulled her close and hugged her, “ your giggles always give you away Billie “ .

Smiling up at me she said “ hey do you like my feet or my knee socks brother? “. Startled that she asked this , I responded “ I do Billie just like I like the rest of you “.

Billie looked a bit confused when she asked me “ But Why, why did you stuff them down your shorts ? “

I froze completely and asked myself, how did she know about that , I played it off by saying “ what are you talking about sis ? “

“ I saw you big brother, I saw you put them down there …” . I answered quickly “ your crazy Billie, why would I do that ? “

Billie looks at you in a stern stare and angry expression and said “ I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU THEN “ as she rushed at me and yanked down my shorts in one swift motion, and out fell her knee socks, her eyes lit up when she also saw how hard I was and then both of us blushed.

Except Billie didn’t look away from my hard covered cock and her eyes went wide, “ IS THIS WHY YOU TOOK MY SOCKS “ and pointed at my erect cock ?

What does Billie do Next ???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)