More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What do you want to hear about?

Students At Sheetwood School Honor The "One Day Without Clothes" Movement!

.....

She played with her hair, silky and contrasting to her nervous, tomato red cheeks and flushing skin. All around her and the entrance of her school were reminders of what day today happened to be.

She was pretty sure that she had blocked it out, suppressed the idea. She was never certain it would be her dignity on the line- after all, why would she EVER- but she knew she'd suffer some secondhand discomfort at least.

After all, not everyone was so opposed to One Day Without Clothes. Everywhere has its exceptions- even to modesty.

So as she got the disapproving look from fellow classmates who passed by in naught but their skin, she actually felt even more small, even more spotlighted, even more out of place.

Fuck- at this point did it even matter? She'd stick out like a sore thumb, dressed or not. But of course it mattered.

She didn't want to be....to be- naked!

A banner above the school entrance loudly exclaimed in neon green color over a white background that Sheetwood stood with One Day Without Clothes.

As did her best friend, apparently, who was emblazoned with....well- at the most, the mute red polish on her fingernails and toenails. Her hair was undone. It hung over her- well, her boobs. Those were her best friend's boobs, and her best friend was desperately attempting to convince her to take her clothes off. At school. Naked. Fucking nude. Totally.

Birthday suit at school?

How could she.....?

In front of her, there were supporters (both students, siblings and friends of students, teachers- for god's SAKE)

But none of them seemed to be so daunted, so shy, so afraid as dainty (still clothed!) little her.

She sighed.


The plain slate colored school tile floor was less than welcoming under her now-bared feet. They slapped against it, announcing her- announcing all of her. If they didn't do the trick, it was the shuffle of her leather backpack as she hastened it to just he right spot on the small of her back- then back up, so that her arms could cover her- well, those were her boobs. Her naked boobs. Her bare breasts. At school. She couldn't cover her breasts and her bottom at the same time, she'd found.

She felt indoor AC caress her between the legs, then up over her bare tummy. Also bare. Her hair tickled her neck and back and shoulders. She was biting back a squeal.

Just....just six more hours of....this.

Naked. At school.

One day without clothes.

Who is she?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)