More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ironmonkey ironmonkey

What happens now?

Student teacher Ms. Cabitza is on today...

What the...? You are pleasantly surprised to see Ms. Cabitza at the front of the biology class instead of Mrs. Moffat. She looks across at you as you walk in and smiles.

"Are you always this late to biology John?"

"Ahhhhh..." comes your witty response.

Ms. Cabitza laughs and says "it's okay, just as long as your on time to my class this afternoon!" Cabitza is your usual Italian teacher and she is quite attractive. In her mid 20's she is not unusually good looking or anything but she has an indefinable sexy quality about her. She is short and has a round and curvy body. She is not fat but she has a fairly round and fleshy ass and some nice firm mid sized breasts. Her long dark hair is quite striking as are her fiery brown eyes and her full dark Italian lips. Every boy at school has a crush on one teacher and she filled that role at your school. But it wasn't her looks that made her especially attractive, it was her youth and the way she acted. Although she never did anything obvious or overtly sexual she was abit of a flirt with you and all the other senior boys in your Italian class. And the smile she just gave you was definately not the same one she gave to the girls in her class.

Unfortunately you knew that she wasn't flirting to try anything on with any of the boys but just because it was her way. She probably just did it naturally to feel young and attractive or something. But it was nice to dream anyway.

You sit down and settle in, wondering what happened to Mrs. Moffat today?

"She's sick apparently John " Ms.Cabitza's voice says.

"Huh?" Shit! You must have said that out loud! The class is laughing at your dazed confusion and your teacher too.

"Oh..." you murmur, cringing and blushing.

"Are you dissapointed?" Ms. Cabitza teases.

"No, no..sorry," you blush even more and bury your head in your folded arms on the desk. Definately not dissapointed!..Although Mrs.Mofffat could be good looking if she wasn't always so cold or angry or waspish looking.

The class passes quickly, with you and every other student with a penis drooling over teacher's ass and breasts.

As the bell sounds everyone rises and files noisily through the door and you head out yourself.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)