More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who gets cursed?

Stuck-Up Sorority Sister

McKenzie Dahlman was the president of the Delta Alpha Delta Sorority. Her father was a wealthy investment banker, and her mother had just remarried to a wealthy ex-professional soccer player who now owned a string of fitness studios in California, Arizona, Colorado, and Oregon.

McKenzie was always well dressed, and her hair and makeup were always perfect.

In one of the sorority bedrooms, three sisters met to study. "What are you studying?" Felicity Schuman asked her friend and sorority sister Becca Larano.

"Researching folklore and magic in Ireland," said Becca.

"Any spells to make McKenzie more agreeable?"

"No shit," said the third girl, Rhonda Multree. "Why the hell did we elect her president?"

"Because she got her stepdad to pay for the house's bills for the year," said Becca.

"Oh my god, her stepdad is sooo hawt!" said Rhonda.

"Yeah, but she has to have everything her way!" said Becca. "No matter how good of an idea we come up with, she has to find an alternative. What our t-shirts look like, where we go on fall break, what charity we choose this semester...."

"I know it's like sooo annoying!" said Felicity. "I think she just likes to tell us 'no.' She gets off on it."

Becca opened a book and an old, yellowed piece of paper fell out. She picked it up and looked at it. "Hmmm."

"What?" asked Rhonda.

"Supposedly, this is an English translation of an old Celtic spell."

"Spell do do what?" Asked Felicity.

"Apparently, you can change a person's personality"

"So we could make McKenzie more agreeable!" said Rhonda with a laugh.

Becca studied the spell. "Apparently, all we need is some of her hair, a sulfur match, and my saliva."

"Ew." said Felicity. "Whoa, wait. I have McKenzie's hairbrush. She made me carry it for her because it was too big for her purse when we went to that Rho Omega party Saturday."

"Are wee really going to do it?" asked Becca.

"What's the worse than can happen?" Asked Rhonda. "I have matches. Still have them when the power went out, and I bought a box to light matches."

The three tried the spell to change McKenzie to be more agreeable, but none of the thro realized just how powerful the spell was.

how does it effect McKenzie

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)