More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zigurat Zigurat

What does Dave do?

Stroke for Stroke

Dave grinned. It was about time, he thought. Dave unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his fly, and slid his jeans and pants down to his knees. Taking his large cock in hand, he stroked at the princely appendage for a few seconds then pulled his boxers and jeans back into place.

“Hey!” Samantha cried. “What did you do that for? I dared you to masturbate!”

“You never said for how long, Sam,” Dave grinned. “Whose turn is it?”

“Mine, I believe,” Mick said from the couch. “Hmm. Who shall I pick?”

Katie and Sarah pointed at Samantha, hoping that neither of them would be picked.

“Hmm. How about… Sarah?” Mick suggested.

“Oh, damn.”

“What’ll it be, Sarah? Truth or dare?” Mick smirked.

“Truth,” Sarah said, thinking in her drunken state of mind that nothing bad could happen.

“Answer me this,” Mick said slyly. “What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done with a guy?”

“Kinkiest thing?” Sarah gasped. “Well… I’ve let one of my old boyfriends put his hand in my pants.”

“That’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done?” Mick laughed. “You let a some dink you dated put his hand in your panties! And you did nothing for him?” Mike’s laughs filled the room.

“He, he didn’t put his hand in my panties,” Sarah blushed. “He rubbed at my, my… me through my panties.”

“So you’ve never touched or seen a guy before me?” Dave raised his eyebrow.

“N, no.” Sarah lowered her head in embarrassment, hoping that the questions would end.

“My turn!” Kate called out.

Who does Kate choose? Dave, Mick, Sarah or Samantha?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)