More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PervyVicky PervyVicky

Where to start?

Stripper Club

You begin the day by heading to the upper floors where the literature club is, expectant to see the changes you made to the code. All the assets seem to have loaded in correctly, so now all that is left is to go inside. The doors of the classroom slide open, surprising you entirely.

You're the first one in, and it looks completely unrecognizable from the regular clubroom you are familiar with. Although the walls and the floor seem to be the same as they were, that's about where the similarities end. One of the first changes that are plain to see is that all windows are covered, wooden planks obstruct the entrance of any natural light, and so the illumination of the room relies only on the LED lights of various colors on the roof and walls, with the addition of some Christmas lights.

The blackboard and teacher's desk are still there, but instead of seats for the students, the room has a few cushioned chairs all pointed towards a stage with a stripper pole in it. To the back of the classroom instead of a closet to keep books in, lies a series of large shelves with bottles of liquor on them. Taking a seat you wait for the girls arrival, the decoration alone made you slightly hard in anticipation.

You knew the girls would arrive any second now, and think back to the 3 choices you were given while installing the mod.

You could have turned off their awareness, so they behaved as normal as they made use of the new re-purposed club completely indifferent at how indecent they would look performing a private show just for you.
You could have completely changed their character files, making them act with the skill and personality of professional dancers.
Or you could have left them as normal, their intelligence wouldn't load until they entered the classroom, and once in they would be incapable to leave. They would have to stay looking like cheap strippers unable to change or escape.

What did you pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)